#22 Style like (Beaded One Shoulder Dress by Blush by Alexia 9858 New Arrival)

$478.98

18 Review(s)

DETAILS

Go for a striking look in Blush by Alexia 9858. This elegant cocktail dress features a one shoulder sheer bodice with a sheer asymmetrical neckline and a sheer long sleeve. Brilliant jewels adorn the bodice for a sparkling finish.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.7 / 10 5739 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Beaded One Shoulder Dress by Blush by Alexia 9858 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/21/2016

Five Stars

Its just perfect dress.

Grade 
05/21/2016

Beautiful dress

I'm giving this dress five stars because it is so lovely. The color, the feel of the fabric and the overall fit is wonderful. Unfortunately I bought one in a size large due to some of the reviews and it is entirely too big for me. However, I will give it as a gift thus it is a good purchase. I bought a size medium and it fit perfect. I am 5 ft 3 inches tall and wear a size 8. (This dress is extremely long also; thus it will fit a taller person).

Grade 
04/14/2016

I LOVE this dress and just cannot say enough nice things ...

I LOVE this dress and just cannot say enough nice things about it. It fits perfect - I got a small and I weigh 115lbs and am 5'5. It has plenty of room and is a great, thick material and is not to short. It doesn't stick to the problem areas and it is very forgiving and flattering. I loved it so much , I ordered the same dress in a different color. Highly recommend!

Grade 
03/07/2016

Classy AF

Love the dress. Fit me like a glove (5'3, 125 lbs). I wore it to a formal wedding and got lots of compliments. Had to use a plunge bra but definitely a keeper! The fabric quality is also nice for the price (thick). My shoulders are very small, so the straps were a little loose. Overall super classy, elegant dress.

Grade 
03/01/2016

Love it!

I love this dress. I am 38D bust and the XL fit nice. Ordered another!

Grade 
02/24/2016

Beautiful dress however....

Beautiful dress however the top is made of a polyester, linen-type material & doesn't have "give" in the chest area. Guess I should have measured before ordering, so I will be sending it back for a large. Can't wait to wear it once I do get it.**UPDATE**So I received my replacement..on a Sunday at that!! :) I'm 39" in the chest, Large fits great. Sucks that I'm 5'3". So I'm going to have to have it taken up a little or just buy some cute wedges :) Should fit perfect for someone 5'6. Still love this dress though!!!

Grade 
01/10/2016

Perfect!!!

Super cute! Super awesome!! I love it! Perfectly light and soft material for a nice comfy fit ^___^ Its so flowy and I'm excited!!! 8D I'm 5ft 4in and ordered a small. Thank you so much and will order more colors! <3I added my black vest for a fun accessory.

Grade 
12/10/2015

Wonderful dress

It is very nice dress , I love it very much !

Grade 
10/12/2015

Five Stars

This dress fits so well.It is also very comfortable

Grade 
10/09/2015

Five Stars

Beautiful, sexy dress. I love it. ♡♡♡♡♡

Grade 
08/07/2015

Cruise wear

Well constructed garment...beautiful design and colors...no wrinkle fabric is perfect for travel!

Grade 
08/06/2015

very well made dress

Much nicer than I expected. The fabric is a supposed to be 100% cotton but there must be some spandex in it as it is stretchy. This is good as it helps with the fit. Also there is a side zipper. I don't believe the description stated this though you could see the zipper tab on the photo. This allows the dress to go on quite easily. The back has elastic smocking so this also make for a very nice fit.As stated in other reviews, the waist is high. I am 5'9" so I would have preferred a longer waist.I purchased this in a large and it fits very well.Overall this is a well-made dress!

Grade 
07/06/2015

Perfect

Wow. Fits like a glove. Very sexy

Grade 
06/03/2015

LOVE!

I love this dress! I actually have 2 other colors but this green one is the best! Great quality and extremely comfortable!

Grade 
05/28/2015

Five Stars

Great fit

Grade 
05/26/2015

amazing material

One of my favorite dresses; I was worried because it was coming from China, but the material and the size went beyond my expectations.

Grade 
04/18/2015

Five Stars

This dress fits true to size, the material is light and soft, I would recommend it!

Grade 
04/04/2015

Received this dress and loved it.

Received this dress and loved it..true to size and the pic doesn't due it justice. Can't wait to wear it out..will definetly order again from this co. Came alot sooner than expected..love,love,love it.

Write a review

Go for a striking look in Blush by Alexia 9858. This elegant cocktail dress features a one shoulder sheer bodice with a sheer asymmetrical neckline and a sheer long sleeve. Brilliant jewels adorn the bodice for a sparkling finish.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: