#24 Style like (Beaded One Shoulder Dress by Blush by Alexia C153 New Arrival)

$476.98

22 Review(s)

DETAILS

Look amazingly beautiful in Blush by Alexia C153. This amazing cocktail dress features a one shoulder bodice with an asymmetrical neckline and a diagonal sheer back. Beads adorn the strap, sheer waist and back.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.5 / 10 2409 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Beaded One Shoulder Dress by Blush by Alexia C153 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/31/2016

Crowd pleaser.

I ordered this dress and the floral pattern for my daughters for a wedding. I was hesitant to order the dresses because I didn't know if they were going to fit. I received them the next day and both girls absolutely loved their dresses. Both girls are tall (5'10 and 5'11) small up top and JLo booties- the challenge is finding the style that fits them in all the right places and not too short. These dresses were perfect fit and length for them. Other female guests kept asking about their dresses.

Grade 
05/18/2016

Five Stars

Beautiful dress.I love it

Grade 
03/22/2016

I absolutely love this dress

I absolutely love this dress. It fits perfectly and looks so sexy on. I can't wait to wear it for my man!

Grade 
03/17/2016

Love love love

Ordered 4 lilly dresses on a flash sale. This is the only one I kept. Its even more gorgeous in person. Fits great. Perfect length for social/summer and the embroidery is very detailed.

Grade 
03/14/2016

Love it

Love it! Fits perfectly. I'm 28/34 and got a medium

Grade 
03/03/2016

Love this Tunic Dress!

I wear this with brown leggings and a pair of boots. The fabric is comfortable, lightweight and soft. And the style of this dress is nice and roomy! I love it!

Grade 
02/07/2016

Five Stars

Great dress

Grade 
02/03/2016

Gorgeous Dress, fits like a dream

This dress is lovely and fits like a dream, I bought XL, I am a size 16, 5'7" with 36F bra size. there was plenty of room in the chest for me and the waist is quite nice. The length is not too short for my height. It was so nice and modestly priced that I bought another in the polka dot design. Everyone complimented me in this dress and I love it. Also it has a bit of stretchiness to it, so that is nice if you're between sizes.

Grade 
01/19/2016

Nice Fabric

This dress is beautifully made and I love it! The seller emailed me to get my exact measurements to make sure it fit just right. It could not have fit any better if I had been fitted in person.Very good customer service and the dress was here almost a week earlier than I expected.

Grade 
12/29/2015

Five Stars

Beautiful and fit perfect excellent quality

Grade 
11/24/2015

everything is perfect

seller is good,provide the fast shipping for me and after i see it ,it's really surprise for me ,it's heavy and quality is good.sama as my expect.everything perfect, thank you, will surely buy again from this shop,

Grade 
11/17/2015

Great dress and material

I love this dress - so cute and flirty fun!! It's lined and has nice material. Love that the dress also came in so quickly! Would buy another on in different color.

Grade 
10/15/2015

Five Stars

Very awesome club dress

Grade 
10/13/2015

Nice sparkly dress

I am 5'7 and 140 pounds my chest is a little Lg 36 D or DD at times. I bought size 10 fits perfect over all. and a little loose over hips. But it looks ok. The length is probably 1 inch to long with my 3 inch heels. Easy fix. The dress is very Elegant. It looks like they took a lot of time with all the details. It sparkles and I love it. I bought this dress for a military ball. Hopefully I am not to old for it. (48)

Grade 
09/30/2015

Five Stars

Beautiful dress good material.. Since I'm short it's a little long but other than that it fit me perfect.

Grade 
06/18/2015

Five Stars

Perfect !

Grade 
05/31/2015

Beautifully free.

Comfy. Flows wells with body. Cool. Sizing is European so be sure to adjust.

Grade 
04/13/2015

The dress is very soft and silky. Quite sheer ...

The dress is very soft and silky. Quite sheer, but well made. I am larger than the model so it does hug my figure. But not skimpy or unflattering.

Grade 
02/21/2015

Photo Shoot Magic = Happy Customer

I put it in a photo shoot--I am a model-- and it came out gorgeous! LOVE this dress and so do my fans! Thank you!

Grade 
12/05/2014

Five Stars

excellent

Grade 
12/03/2013

Beautiful Little Black Dress!

This is a must have little black dress to add to your collection. It fits like a glove. Boyfriend LOVES it!

Grade 
10/27/2013

cute summer dress

I had bought the first dress at Walmart and when I went back to get another one they were taken off the shelves already :( But I found them on placyou.com. Super cute, fits nicely, and price is reasonable.

Write a review

Look amazingly beautiful in Blush by Alexia C153. This amazing cocktail dress features a one shoulder bodice with an asymmetrical neckline and a diagonal sheer back. Beads adorn the strap, sheer waist and back.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: