#32 Style like (Beaded Sleeveless Dress by Blush by Alexia 9863 New Arrival)

$474.98

16 Review(s)

DETAILS

Go for a striking look in Blush by Alexia 9863. This amazing cocktail dress features a sleeveless bodice with a sheer high neckline and a sheer cutout open back. Crystals and stones adorn the bodice and back.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.7 / 10 1212 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Beaded Sleeveless Dress by Blush by Alexia 9863 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
04/28/2016

Five Stars

A great, comfortable dress.

Grade 
04/12/2016

great buy

Its a beautiful dress a lil short but i stand 6 foot tall

Grade 
04/12/2016

Amazing dress

This dress is absolutely amazing! Fits just like the size chart says it does. The material is very good. I can't wait to wear this

Grade 
03/15/2016

Happy customer

Shipping was fast. Dress was beautiful and true to size. Highly recommended.

Grade 
02/26/2016

Excellent dress!

My wife will be maid of honor and since she has gained and lost a lot of weight we order it one size bigger to fit it properly. The fabric was really nice, true color, we got it in pink. The embellishments were simple but look just perfect for dress, the lace up back look gorgeous and is a really long. i'll upload pictures after the fitting

Grade 
02/08/2016

This dress is great. It is really flattering thanks to the rouch

This dress is great. It is really flattering thanks to the rouched. It hugs the curves and it is very comfortable to wear. I recommend to wear it with a long thick gold necklace. I loved this look!!!!

Grade 
12/30/2015

I am very satisfied with my purchase

I am very satisfied with my purchase! I received before the time expected and the dress is very well made and with good quality fabric, is also a dress that highlights your curves! Of course I recommended!

Grade 
12/24/2015

In love!

Obviously most Asian clothing fits small. But the seller was soo awesome asked for my measurements and I ordered an XXL and it fits just a tinsey bit big. I was gonna order an L, I am usually an M or L a size 8. I love love this dress, beautiful material. And shipped within 2 weeks during Christmas time how awesome is that!

Grade 
09/27/2015

Love me some Roxy

Perfect Beach dress!

Grade 
08/22/2015

Five Stars

Beautiful dress, fit perfect.

Grade 
08/06/2015

Great shipping time

It came around 2 weeks before the expected delivery date. Great shipping time. The dress fits well. I'm 5'4, 135lbs, and my measurements are 36 29 36. The dress is a little above my knees, not too short. The details are really nice and well done. Lady Rainicorn and Princess Bubblegums colors are a little off. Other than that the dress is perfect and looks good.

Grade 
06/23/2015

beautiful dress

got this for my daughter for senior pics, she wanted to do an "party" outfit with mascaraed mask etc. all the reviews talked about how very small this ran so I ordered her a L, she is normally a S/M and this dress is on the border of being too big, tied the back as far as it would go and its not something she could wear out and about it would eventually fall down. the sweetheart neckline could have been a tad higher/larger for the bust area. but other than that, length was perfect exactly what she was looking for. very very cute dress

Grade 
06/08/2015

Really enjoy fit and style

Really enjoy fit and style , I would order again if need too , I just loved the free 2 day service .. Thanks a million

Grade 
04/13/2015

Love it!

I love this dress. I get several complements.

Grade 
12/04/2014

Like them knee length and now slightly above

I have a few of these in different patterns and colors. They are my grab and go all summer long. Only problem was it did shrink a very little bit in length. Like them knee length and now slightly above.

Grade 
05/10/2014

Perfect Fit, Beautiful Dress

This dress fits EXACTLY as expected. The fabric is wonderful and the extra fabric can be used playfully or thrown over your shoulder, wrapped around your shoulders if your cold, ect. It also is a shape that flatters everyone, myself included. Overall, a great buy!

Write a review

Go for a striking look in Blush by Alexia 9863. This amazing cocktail dress features a sleeveless bodice with a sheer high neckline and a sheer cutout open back. Crystals and stones adorn the bodice and back.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: