#35 Style like (Beaded Strapless Chiffon Gown by Alexia Designs 4000 New Arrival)

$487.98

10 Review(s)

DETAILS

Look stunning in Alexia Designs 4000. This empire floor length bridesmaids gown is made of chiffon. The strapless bodice features a straight neckline. Beaded details adorn the neckline and side gathering.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.4 / 10 5340 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Beaded Strapless Chiffon Gown by Alexia Designs 4000 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/19/2016

Fuschia lace dress

Lovely lace dress!

Grade 
05/16/2016

Awesome Dress!!

I had the seller customize the measurements and the dress is so much prettier in person and very fast shipping! I'm a very very happy customer!! Thank you so much!

Grade 
05/15/2016

love it

Love it. I'm 5'2" 110lbs where a size 1 pants and wear a small for a top 32B cups and the dress fits. It's not too short I have long legs so it made me nervous but nothing shows and it looks like a dress on unlike other people's comments it don't look like a shirt on.

Grade 
04/11/2016

Free flowing and comfortable

I usually wear a size small or medium depending on the item. I ordered a small and this is a little bit roomy, but it not something that i would return. It is free flowing and very comfortable. The color is a nice rich dark blue/green color.

Grade 
02/19/2016

Five Stars

perfect for my daphine costume

Grade 
01/10/2016

A MUST BUY!

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING DRESS!!!The only problem with the dress is that the front is a bit sheer...you can see the bra through it better than how it was depicted in the photo.I'm 5' 7" and 150lbs, so I ordered XLarge with this brand: it fits perfectly!

Grade 
12/13/2015

Nice dress

My daughter wore this for christmas pictures. She looked beautiful. It's well made and comfortable.

Grade 
08/29/2015

Five Stars

This is a very cute item. The pieces are separate which makes it very versatile.

Grade 
08/25/2014

I absolutely love this dress

I absolutely love this dress. It is well made, good quality fabric and very flattering on my pretty curvy body. I had to send this dress back because the first one did not fit correctly (too small) and throughout the whole return process the seller was very courteous and very helpful. I would recommend contacting the seller before purchase to figure out your exact size, if I had done that in the beginning I am confident I would not have had to return the first dress. I overall had a very good experience and will buy from them again in the future.

Grade 
11/19/2013

LOVE THIS

This dress fit so good and was good quality. Package came on time and was sealed very well (it was raining here very hard and the dress was dry even though by the time we went down our long driveway it had gotten wet.).

Write a review

Look stunning in Alexia Designs 4000. This empire floor length bridesmaids gown is made of chiffon. The strapless bodice features a straight neckline. Beaded details adorn the neckline and side gathering.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: