#39 Style like (Beaded Strapless Gown by Blush by Alexia 9707 New Arrival)

$477.98

10 Review(s)

DETAILS

Look gorgeous with Blush by Alexia 9707. Features a strapless sweetheart neckline and a mid back design. With dramatic stones, beads and crystal drape your bust. This gown will make you look simple elegant.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.0 / 10 4680 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Beaded Strapless Gown by Blush by Alexia 9707 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
04/18/2016

Five Stars

The dress is beautiful and fits well

Grade 
04/04/2016

It is beautiful and comfortable

I wore this dress this weekend and received several compliments. It is beautiful and comfortable. Fit was great.

Grade 
12/07/2015

fit perfect!

sent measurements. fit perfect!

Grade 
12/04/2015

The color is a beautiful shade of muted purple

I am 5"8" and usually wear a large so I ordered a large. It's loose, not form fitting, which I wanted. I probably could have gotten a medium in this one though. It's a little too big in the arm holes for me but I just wear a cami under it. The color is a beautiful shade of muted purple. I don't have anything else in this color and haven't seen this shade of purple anywhere, so it's unique in a good way. I love it and would buy it again but would have sized down one size.

Grade 
08/16/2014

Great dress

Perfect blingy number!

Grade 
04/30/2014

Dress

I love this dress. The fabric flows nicely and the fit is great. Thanks for making such a great product.

Grade 
01/26/2014

In LOVE!!!!

Love this Dress!! Short, Wetlook, Its a stripper dress all right. Just a few photos in this dress and I'm already getting asked to be a model! Great for special nights out if you want to stand out. Great for Clubs. Definitely gets a lot of attention. Its comfortable, I thought It was latex when purchasing but this I'm sure is a million times more comfortable (and affordable). I'm in love with it, and everyone else is too! Fits great! I got the smallest size because I'm very skinny and it is still a good size! Smells like a novelty shop for a while, but goes away with a little wearing. I definitely recommend! Took 2 and a half weeks to get here, but DEFINITELY worth the wait!

Grade 
12/20/2013

Great dress!

Originally bought a size 12 which was a little loose in the bust. Got a size 10 and it fit perfectly. The color is gorgeous and the dress flows beautifully, however it does take some time to press out the wrinkles. Extremely good value for the cost.

Grade 
07/24/2013

Great dress

I needed a few dresses for my beach trip and this dress is perfect. I love the length of the dress and the way it fits! Thanks

Grade 
06/05/2013

Love it!

I am 5'3" 115 lbs and ordered a medium, even though I usually go with a small. Other reviews said it was really tight so i went with a bigger size. It's too big. i love the dress though, and it isn't the sizing's fault that I ordered wrong. Luckily I have basic sewing skills and can tailor it myself. It is comfortable and way cute! i can't wait to get it adjusted to my size! Also note that it is a much brighter orange than pictured. Still cute though! Not quite florescent.

Write a review

Look gorgeous with Blush by Alexia 9707. Features a strapless sweetheart neckline and a mid back design. With dramatic stones, beads and crystal drape your bust. This gown will make you look simple elegant.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: