#47 Style like (Beaded Sweetheart Dress by Blush by Alexia C160 New Arrival)

$453.98

12 Review(s)

DETAILS

Capture the crowd's attention in Blush by Alexia C160. This form fitting cocktail dress features a fitted bodice with a sweetheart neckline, thick straps and a cutout open back. Jewel, stones and crystals adorn the entire dress.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.2 / 10 3483 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Beaded Sweetheart Dress by Blush by Alexia C160 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
03/29/2016

Five Stars

absolutely wonderful

Grade 
03/14/2016

The fit is perfect for me - the size is true to the ...

This is a lovely soft and flowy top, fabric feels silky. The fit is perfect for me - the size is true to the measurements provided, although the arm holes are not especially roomy.

Grade 
03/10/2016

Five Stars

Beautiful fit and gorgeous color

Grade 
02/03/2016

Five Stars

Perfect!! Loved it!!

Grade 
01/13/2016

Great Quality and Buy....

This is a great dress. I am pretty hard to please with clothing quality and details. I was a bit wary of purchasing another dress from placyou.com (got burned pretty badly on the last one). This one was placyou.com fulfilled (not directly from China) and shipped via my prime membership, so I took a chance. I am glad I did. Nice style and fit. Hangs well, is lined and fabric has no snares or irregularities. It was barely wrinkled when I removed it from the bag to hang it up, so it will also wear well with minimal wrinkling which is another plus. If I had to pick a designer to compare in quality I would say Liz Claiborne or Calvin Klein. I have at least 6 other dresses on my wishlist and feel comfortable to go ahead and purchase again from this designer. Pricing is fabulous and great work and other occasions.

Grade 
11/06/2015

Five Stars

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!

Grade 
07/25/2015

I bought extra small and I am 5 feet and ...

I bought extra small and I am 5 feet and 105 lbs. it is un-hemmed so you can cut it to the length you want. Be careful and pin it first to get it even! I made it slightly shorter in front and it looks sexy per hubby! ;-)

Grade 
07/02/2015

Wonderful dress. Receive so many compliments on it

Wonderful dress. Receive so many compliments on it. Will likely order another in a different color. Fit is just perfect.

Grade 
05/20/2015

Five Stars

I like it!!!!!!

Grade 
05/02/2015

Love the dress

Love the dress! Usually wear 6 or 8, so thought small would work. Re-ordered large and extra large and decided on large.

Grade 
01/22/2015

Great dress

Order a size up! I normally wear a medium, and the large fits snugly. Cute and well-made. Heavy, thick material. Can't wait to wear it!

Grade 
07/15/2014

Great for tall women (I'm 5' 8''

VERY flattering cut. Great for tall women (I'm 5' 8'', and it falls exactly right).

Write a review

Capture the crowd's attention in Blush by Alexia C160. This form fitting cocktail dress features a fitted bodice with a sweetheart neckline, thick straps and a cutout open back. Jewel, stones and crystals adorn the entire dress.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: