#48 Style like (Beaded Sweetheart Dress by Blush by Alexia C168 New Arrival)

$475.98

4 Review(s)

DETAILS

Party the night away in Blush by Alexia C168. This slim fit cocktail dress features a fitted bodice with a strapless sweetheart neckline. Brilliant jewels and crystals adorn the entire dress.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.1 / 10 4818 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Beaded Sweetheart Dress by Blush by Alexia C168 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
04/18/2016

What all the buzz is about

I bought the bee dress for a costume and it's perfect--the cut is truly flattering, and I feel and look great. It's a bit too wild of a print for me to wear everyday (just my personal style and office culture) but I wish that weren't so, as I really do love the fit!

Grade 
03/28/2016

... matched the belt and they made me the most adorable girl for

Really lovely and comfy dress ^_^ I have a pair of boots that matched the belt and they made me the most adorable girl for this spring season.

Grade 
02/06/2016

It was amazing. Everyone loved it

I ordered this dress for my baby shower. It was amazing. Everyone loved it. I loved the fit. I new it would be short because my belly is huge but it worked for me.

Grade 
10/31/2015

It fits great and I recommend it to anyone looking for a ...

I probably wear this dress weekly. It fits great and I recommend it to anyone looking for a dress like this. I am five feet tall, so it may be short on someone tall.

Write a review

Party the night away in Blush by Alexia C168. This slim fit cocktail dress features a fitted bodice with a strapless sweetheart neckline. Brilliant jewels and crystals adorn the entire dress.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: