#50 Style like (Beaded Sweetheart Gown by Blush by Alexia 9787 New Arrival)

$470.98

9 Review(s)

DETAILS

Be a dazzling princess with Blush by Alexia 9787. The strapless, sweetheart bodice is glamorously embellished for elegance and charm. The Lace high-low skirt drapes easily to the floor.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.9 / 10 1611 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Beaded Sweetheart Gown by Blush by Alexia 9787 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/23/2016

Five Stars

I love this dress!!

Grade 
05/02/2016

Great quality and fit.

Great quality and fit. Buying clothes online is always a gamble but this was everything I expected, seller did a good job of detailing the product info.

Grade 
01/16/2016

Great dress

Great dress! Fits as expected. A little long, but I was expecting that. I am 5'4" and dresses are usually tend to be a little long on me. Overall I would 100% recommend this dress to anyone.

Grade 
11/18/2015

Perfect!

I love love love this dress!!!I can not believe it is such a great dress with the reasonable price,it fits perfectly and the material is very stretchy.So you do not need to worry about it does not fit,you can choose what you wear as usual:)

Grade 
08/10/2015

Just as gorgeous in person

Beautiful dress, delivered early as promised.I was concerned that it wouldn't look like the photo and I'd have to do alterations but I was relieved when I got it. The fit was spot on but I had to pay to have the pleats secured as some were loose. Overall I'm very happy with the dress and the service.Something to note: This dress has soft support bones to keep the tummy looking flat and a built in bra so I didn't need to buy/ wear any and I've got lots of boobs so this was a huge relief!

Grade 
06/22/2015

so lightweight and comfortable, wore it to a church wedding and

Gorgeous dress, so lightweight and comfortable, wore it to a church wedding and then to a super casual party afterward. Fit perfectly in every way. Got many compliments and amazed a few when I told them I ordered it on placyou.com!

Grade 
06/09/2015

love

love this dress even though I am 5'7 and it is SO long...still too long while wearing 4 1/2 inch wedges. it has a raw hem though so you could cut it (carefully and with fabric scissors). Fit is just a little large but that could be coming from the weight of the dress.

Grade 
04/30/2014

Beautiful and Classic

This watch is probably one of my favorites that I own. It's even more gorgeous in person, and the quality appears to be most excellent. It may not be big and trendy, like many watches are these days, but it is classic and has an elegant and timeless appearance.

Grade 
03/18/2014

A perfect 18th birthday gift

This watch is as beautiful in person as in the pics at the website and we cannot wait to give it to our daughter in a couple of weeks. She tried this watch on but in all silver tone at a store in our town and just loved it, but she had said she was hoping it would come in 2-tone which the store didn't have. She is 5"6" 115lbs and the watch looks great on her wrist so not sure why some reviews indicated that this watch is too small. Pretty sure she is going to be super happy to receive this gift.

Write a review

Be a dazzling princess with Blush by Alexia 9787. The strapless, sweetheart bodice is glamorously embellished for elegance and charm. The Lace high-low skirt drapes easily to the floor.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: