#53 Style like (Beaded Tulle Gown by Blush by Alexia 9775 New Arrival)

$475.98

6 Review(s)

DETAILS

Feel young and vibrant with Blush by Alexia 9775. This luxurious evening gown offers a sweetheart neckline with slim straps. Multicolored beads adorn the bust and panels down the fitted bodice. Multitude cutout detailing highlights the flared skirt. Made of tulle fabric.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.6 / 10 5616 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Beaded Tulle Gown by Blush by Alexia 9775 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
04/28/2016

Five Stars

Very flattering dress.

Grade 
12/04/2015

Love love love it

I love love this dress. My problem ... I have big fake boobs. So I have to have it taken somewhere to allow the zipper to close! Or pin it to an extreme. I can zip it up my torso and it stops about where my bags of silicone start... Not recommended to push them down while someone zips it up! You might end up leaking hahaha! Luckily it's high up enough that I can wear like a shoulder sweater and cover up the back where it won't zip up. BUT I don't want to do that because then it defeats part of the purpose. I like my neck and my back. I'm saving it for New Year's Eve! So I have time but I don't want to trade it for a bigger size since it fits perfect around my waist. I love the dress it's wonderful. The sash tie was absolutely ingenious as it totally completes the dress to absolute perfection!

Grade 
11/16/2015

Beautiful dress. The length is great

Beautiful dress. The length is great, not too short.

Grade 
07/30/2015

Super cute!!!

This dress is so cute I get so many compliments when I wear it I don't put it in the dryer though and I'm not sure how it will hold up i've already watched it twice !!

Grade 
06/23/2015

Five Stars

My boyfriend loves this!

Grade 
08/13/2014

Sexy

This fits perfectly for me. I'm 5'4 and 116 pounds. Looks very sexy. It is sheer but if you wear black bra and underwear you should be fine. You cant tell. I love the feeling of the material. Its very soft and slinky like. Id recommend this.

Write a review

Feel young and vibrant with Blush by Alexia 9775. This luxurious evening gown offers a sweetheart neckline with slim straps. Multicolored beads adorn the bust and panels down the fitted bodice. Multitude cutout detailing highlights the flared skirt. Made of tulle fabric.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: