#56 Style like (Beaded V Neckline Dress by Blush by Alexia 9877 New Arrival)

$458.98

16 Review(s)

DETAILS

Dazzle and excite everyone in Blush by Alexia 9877. This adorable cocktail dress features a fitted bodice with a v neckline, cap sleeves and a sheer back. Beads and lace appliques adorn the bodice and back.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.3 / 10 3621 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Beaded V Neckline Dress by Blush by Alexia 9877 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/04/2016

Five Stars

Love the color, and the cool casual vibe.

Grade 
05/02/2016

Five Stars

love it

Grade 
04/21/2016

Five Stars

love it, love it, love it..... fit my curves nicely

Grade 
04/18/2016

Another beautiful Rebecca Taylor design

Love this designer & own a closet full of clothing by Rebecca Taylor. This dress I had seen at the RT website & was quite attracted to it. Held off buying thinking I might get it on sale. Then I saw it on placyou.com at this great price. Wow! I really scored a beautiful dress which I will enjoy for a long time with heels, sandals. If you think y=this may be a good style for you-go for it. At this price you are getting an absolutely stunning dress.

Grade 
04/15/2016

Sexy done right for plus size

Holy cow. This thing is hot hot hot. I am a size 18 to 22 and only ordered this because of the reviews. And man am I glad I did! When I first pulled it out of the box, I was really worried about the material. It looked like it was going to show all my flaws, but fear not! With my normal body shaper this thing gives me my sexy back. My man of 4 years saw me in it when it first showed up, and he was just floored. This dress looks amazing. Its keeps everything under wraps while making you look sleek and sexy. The front open chest, is not for the faint of heart. Make sure you have a deep plunging bra or fashion tape.

Grade 
02/09/2016

... it as a present for my sister and she loved it for the price

got it as a present for my sister and she loved it for the price its big deal :0

Grade 
11/25/2015

Very happy with this dress

Very happy with this dress, the fit is great, fabric is so so soft. I love it. That being said I would just like to say , after reading a lot of the reviews I decided to order 2 that were my size and one a size big just incase. As a few said they were sized small. I did not find that to be the case. The ones I got that were my size fit great. The size big was just that to big. I hope that helps in your ability to choose a size. I would recommend

Grade 
11/09/2015

I love this dress

I love this dress. I got two compliments at work on my first day wearing it. The design looks better farther than up close but I really love the pattern, fit, construction, shape. It has pockets too.

Grade 
08/16/2015

Five Stars

Dress fit well. Shipping was slow. Will order again

Grade 
08/13/2015

loved the dresses

loved the dresses. the colors were beautiful. feels cool & silky. loved the adjustable shoulder that could be wider for work wear or narrower for wearing all the other time. wish it was a little longer as the dress was a little short for my 5'6" height but still very wearable. Usually wear a size xl but had to order xxl to fit without being too tight.

Grade 
05/12/2015

Navy blue, black, pink dress.

Beautiful summer dress....very well made & the crochet is adorable. Ordered Medium & fits like Medium, I thought they ran small. I usually wear Small but it's OK since it's not so tight around the bust area. I couldn't be happier.

Grade 
03/19/2015

Cute dress

I'm a medium usually. 5'8, 140lb. Got a large because of the measurements. When I got it, it fit perfect!! Such a cute little dress for going out in the summer. I want to order one in every color. Reasonable price, good material. Wouldn't even always have to wear a bra with it due to the way it's built with the rouching on top.

Grade 
12/12/2014

Five Stars

Awesome birthday present for my beautiful wife!!!

Grade 
11/02/2014

great dress

Shipped in excellent condition looked exactly like the picture great fit true size the colors were exact to the picture ny daughter loved it

Grade 
09/16/2014

Five Stars

My wife loves the dress thank you....

Grade 
06/23/2014

I LOVE IT!

The dress is so much better than what i thought, I put it on, its just fits me perfect, I love it. its very soft. I wanna order another color if they have, Love it!!!

Write a review

Dazzle and excite everyone in Blush by Alexia 9877. This adorable cocktail dress features a fitted bodice with a v neckline, cap sleeves and a sheer back. Beads and lace appliques adorn the bodice and back.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: