#59 Style like (Charmeuse Strapless Gown by Blush by Alexia 9601 New Arrival)

$473.98

21 Review(s)

DETAILS

Flatter your figure by wearing this glittering charmeuse creation by Blush by Alexia 9601. This elegant outfit features a strapless design, sweetheart cut neckline and low-back style. Intricate jewel and sequin adornments cover this dress luxuriously down to the dropped waist. A floor-length skirt with slit completes this ensemble, sure to elongate your legs beautifully. Note: Dry clean only.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.0 / 10 1749 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Charmeuse Strapless Gown by Blush by Alexia 9601 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/24/2016

Perfect Piece for the Belly

Perfect for my Baby Shower, It fit snug and was soft and couldn't ask for much more!

Grade 
04/16/2016

Mom feels great in it

My mom bought this for my wedding and she loves it. She measured herself and used the size chart and said it fits perfectly.

Grade 
04/07/2016

must have!!

I love this dress so much!!!

Grade 
03/17/2016

It arrived with not one wrinkle! It is perfect!

I am so very pleased with this dress!! The color is soft and neutral and the style is appropriate for most any occasion calling for a "fancy dress". This is for my grandson's wedding and needed to be just perfect and it is. The fit is great (thank you customer service for guiding me in selecting the correct size) and the length is right at my ankles. The crepe fabric of the skirt is fantastic - not a single wrinkle! The wrinkle factor is important to me because it will stay looking great for a long evening of sitting and dancing. The lace jacket gives me just enough coverage of my not-so-beautiful arms and yet it is lightweight and cool. There is just not one thing I can find that doesn't meet my expectations - thank you so much.

Grade 
03/14/2016

Nice fabric (heavy

Nice fabric (heavy, good quality, nice seams). Fits as expected- though a little big in the waist- I will use a skinny belt)) Overall- great dress!!

Grade 
02/18/2016

I love this dress and the fabric is natural and so comfortable!

Perfect dress for me!

Grade 
09/29/2015

Five Stars

I L❤️VE It❤️❤️❤️❤️

Grade 
09/24/2015

I think this is all I am going to wear from now on.

This dress is super cute and awesome, great price. The fabric is both stretchy and drapey, form fitting but not tight, and a bit thin. Great for hot weather. You will probably want some shapewear, a camisole, slip, or leggings underneath. This fabric is nice and cool, comes out of the packaging unwrinkled and ready to wear. I imagine this will be great for travelling. I am 5'6", 230 lbs (down from an all time high of 240--ACK!), 44-40-50 (my hourglass is heavy on the bottom), and the only place this is even slightly tight is across the bosom. Not uncomfortable, but there's extra room in the waist and definitely in the hips so this dress is great for bottom-heavy girls. I could probably get into a 2x if not for the 'treasure chest' and I imagine this dress will continue to be wearable as I hopefully go on with my downward weight trend. The dress is a little longer than shown in the picture--it comes to my knee. Which is perfect, I was worried a little about the length. If you are allowed to be a little 'wacky' at work, you could wear this with a blazer or cardigan and this would look just fine for the office. CowCow has many patterns, a lot of them would be just great for more normal work-wear.I ordered this early in September (1st or 2nd?) and received yesterday Sept 23. Just be aware there is some lead time on these, apparently.

Grade 
08/20/2015

Becareful with straps, the back is crochet then attached ...

Becareful with straps, the back is crochet then attached to the material. I went ahead and reinforced before I wore it

Grade 
08/12/2015

Five Stars

great

Grade 
06/22/2015

Sexy elegant dress!

Beautiful dress, runs a little bit large I oredered one size smaller, I always wear size 6 I ordered size 4 and fits perfect!'

Grade 
06/02/2015

Fits great, very light and comfortable

Fits great, very light and comfortable! Looked great with my curves.!

Grade 
05/30/2015

Great fit and bright colors!!!

This dress was a great fit!! Perfect for traveling as well. I took it out of the package and there weren't any wrinkles at all. I plan on buying a couple of more. There are quite a lot of different patterns. Its very flattering too!!

Grade 
03/24/2015

great, fit perfect

great , fit perfect , normally i wear a small but tge medium runs small so im glad i went one size up . love it , would order again .

Grade 
03/16/2015

As a coverup - Cute, Short, Low cut, Good Price, fits well...

The reviews say it all - if you pay attention. VERY cute. Short, but not too short. I'm 5'5" and it is a couple inches above my knee. Silky fabric, similar to swimsuit material but a bit lighter. Very low cut. I would not wear as a dress (I'm 45 and midsize) as to me - it doesn't look as much like a dress as it does like a swimsuit coverup. And you couldn't really wear a bra with it - the open v-neck comes down between my girls to the midpoint of my breastbone - as it does in the photo of the model. A bit daring for me. But - it is darling. Loved it the minute I took it out of the box. If that is what you want? I think you'll be quite pleased.

Grade 
01/06/2015

Five Stars

EXCELLENT FIT

Grade 
12/26/2014

Five Stars

thanks

Grade 
12/25/2014

Five Stars

The seller is awesome. Great fit. Great material. Great price.

Grade 
12/01/2014

All Good Things

I give this dress and company five (5) stars because I cannot think of one unsatisfactory remark to say in the slightest. This gown is everything I requested and hoped for. It fits perfectly and it's beautiful! I had a couple of custom requests (no rhinestones, earlier delivery request) and they were both met with no hesitations. After placing the initial order, the company reached out to me via email, asking for my precise measurements. I am a larger woman (a size 17W according to their chart) and was concerned that it would not fit properly. I took the risk as I am a part of a group of 5 ladies trying to make a deadline to find a specific fabric, different style gown and different assigned colors (mine was orange). Victoria Dress WINS! I will buy from them, again, and I recommend them to others. Important note: Give them your exact measurements.

Grade 
11/24/2014

Unique dress

Again!! I really like the fabric because it's not something synthetic and the difference in the long of the dress is unique!!!

Grade 
07/10/2014

Five Stars

LOVE IT!!!!

Write a review

Flatter your figure by wearing this glittering charmeuse creation by Blush by Alexia 9601. This elegant outfit features a strapless design, sweetheart cut neckline and low-back style. Intricate jewel and sequin adornments cover this dress luxuriously down to the dropped waist. A floor-length skirt with slit completes this ensemble, sure to elongate your legs beautifully. Note: Dry clean only.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: