#60 Style like (Chiffon Cocktail Dress by Blush by Alexia 9382 New Arrival)

$443.98

19 Review(s)

DETAILS

This sexy Chiffon Cocktail Dress by Alexia 9382 define your shape and gives you an eye catching effect as it features one shoulder and sweetheart neckline, a ruched fitted bodice that curves to your natural waist shows off your flattering figure. This fabulous dress has an embellishment of beads on the bodice and strap of the gown add to the sparkling effect. From your natural waist, the straight skirt molds to your mid thigh enhancing your shapely legs. This mini dress also features a mid back with zipper closure design as a nice feminine touch.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.9 / 10 3084 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Chiffon Cocktail Dress by Blush by Alexia 9382 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/02/2016

SOOOOO adorable. Great fit

SOOOOO adorable. Great fit, comfortable material. I received a TON of compliments. Ordered an XL (I'm a size 14) and it fit great. But DEFINITELY order the crinoline (rockabilly tutu skirt) to go with it. Otherwise, it just sort of hangs there.

Grade 
04/22/2016

this dress runs super big so you may want to get it in ...

This is a dope dress! The quality is impeccable and dress is very well made. However, this dress runs super big so you may want to get it in a size or two smaller. Other then that this is a gorgeous dress!

Grade 
04/20/2016

Five Stars

Good

Grade 
04/18/2016

Glad I finally found a M. Mac dress again!

Love, love this dress...it is my morning lounge go to dress.

Grade 
04/14/2016

Five Stars

Fit as expected

Grade 
04/14/2016

Five Stars

Beautiful dress! Fits great maybe a tad bit big, I ordered a small.

Grade 
04/08/2016

Awesome dress

This dress is simply amazing the price maybe on the cheaper side but the quality wasn't wore it to my wedding and it was just perfect.

Grade 
03/30/2016

Love it!!

Ordered this dress in a size large. I usually wear a medium, but decided to go up a size, and it fit like a glove! I recommend ordering a size up since the material does not have stretch to it

Grade 
03/13/2016

Five Stars

Very nice dress.

Grade 
01/02/2016

Would buy again

Nice quality, color as expected, & good pricing

Grade 
12/09/2015

This dress is gorgeous.

This dress is amazing! I love the color and the length. Its true to size! The package came right on time and as expected. It came in a box, and the dress was in a dry cleaning bag to protect it with a hanger. So you can take it right from the box to the closet to hang. It looks really good with all black tights. I wore this to a graduation, and got so many compliments. Very gorgeous! Will buy again!

Grade 
11/02/2015

... what I was looking for my birthday dress fix super nice fast

Omg just what I was looking for my birthday dress fix super nice fast shipping, thank you so much!

Grade 
09/13/2015

Perfect

Beautiful dress, fits my daughter perfectly and will work great as her homecoming dress. The measurement guide was dead on.

Grade 
06/18/2015

Five Stars

love these dresses so comfy and easy to dress up with the right shawl or wrap.

Grade 
04/01/2015

but great coverage. Size large is a bit loose on ...

The dress is very bright, the fabric quality is stretchy, thin, but great coverage. Size large is a bit loose on my 5ft 9, 170 lb frame but not uncomfortably so. I had got a medium which is a much better fit. Very happy with product. Will wash and wear well.

Grade 
09/30/2014

Dress

Love the dress. The color little darker tha expected. I also brought the red dress as well. great quality.

Grade 
06/28/2014

Flattering and businesslike

Plus size clothing is often shapeless but the fabric of this dress has lycra in it and it fits like a glove. Very flattering.

Grade 
10/03/2013

SEXY & HEAD TURNER

Ladies, this dress is amazingly sexy. I bought it especially for a night out when I knew what was in store for me. I wanted a very special dress to wear on the night that I knew my now fiancé was going to ask that question, which I obviously said yes too. It was so sexy, people actually turned to look as I went by. I am not the type who usually turns heads, but this dress, along with the boost of confidence, and I actually turned heads. It is form fitting, and a special bra is needed, but if you have the curves(as you do not need be pencil thin like models on a runway), in my opinion, I say GO FOR IT! Turn some heads, including your lover.

Grade 
08/19/2010

Hawaiian Dress

I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE HAWAIIAN DRESS. I AM GOING TO A HAWAIIAN PARTY AND IT WILL DO JUST FINE.THANK YOU

Write a review

This sexy Chiffon Cocktail Dress by Alexia 9382 define your shape and gives you an eye catching effect as it features one shoulder and sweetheart neckline, a ruched fitted bodice that curves to your natural waist shows off your flattering figure. This fabulous dress has an embellishment of beads on the bodice and strap of the gown add to the sparkling effect. From your natural waist, the straight skirt molds to your mid thigh enhancing your shapely legs. This mini dress also features a mid back with zipper closure design as a nice feminine touch.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: