#63 Style like (Chiffon Sequined Dress by Blush by Alexia 9609 New Arrival)

$459.98

17 Review(s)

DETAILS

Steal the spotlight in this remarkable chiffon outfit by Blush by Alexia 9609. This elegant creation features a strapless design, sweetheart cut neckline and low-back style. Intricate sequins embellished this dress from the neckline to the mid-thigh skirt. The fitted bodice is created with a wide empire waist band that cascades to a sheer floor-length skirt overlay. Note: Dry clean only.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.6 / 10 1089 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Chiffon Sequined Dress by Blush by Alexia 9609 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
06/03/2016

Go-to dress after baby...

I love this dress. It's very forgiving to my postpartum body, and it's one of the few pieces of clothing I've been able to find that has the elastic neck for breastfeeding--which is super convenient. The arm holes are a little wide and expose my bra, but I wear it with a sports-style bra, and feel comfortable.

Grade 
05/10/2016

Hose Standard plus, arrived early, 15 days after I placed the order. I am 6months pregnant, about 140lbs, got a size L of black and navy blue. I couldn't say anything more about this product but perfection at a very affordable price. Material is thick and in good quality. A must have for pregnant women! Please note that it might be a little tight below the calves, but it wasn't a problem for me I just made a short slit on the side so I can walk comfortably. These are asian sizes so it might be shorter if you are tall. I am 5'2, at 6 months belly the length of the dress is ankle level.

Grade 
05/03/2016

GREAT

Amazing they emailed and asked for my measurements and custom fit the dress for me

Grade 
04/20/2016

Five Stars

fits PERFECT! dress is beautiful and well made

Grade 
04/19/2016

Five Stars

Super cute dress! Love the fit and color.

Grade 
04/19/2016

Five Stars

Very satisfied

Grade 
11/12/2015

Five Stars

Loved it!! Wonderful costume family event

Grade 
09/13/2015

I really love this dress

I really love this dress. Bought it in light blue, extra large, fits perfectly and received many compliments. I also have it in white.

Grade 
08/27/2015

it's beautiful, a little longer than I expected

it's beautiful, a little longer than I expected, I'm 5'2" and got the size 2 and it was an inch above my knees but other than that it's great and came sooner than expected!!

Grade 
07/25/2015

love the

I have 2 of these dresses in different colors. will order more soon. love the fit

Grade 
05/27/2015

Five Stars

Picture does not do it justice.

Grade 
05/05/2015

Five Stars

i love it

Grade 
04/04/2015

A must buy

I have a big bottom and small top, so I wasn't surprised that the top was too big. I am planning on taking it in to get altered. This dress is perfect outside of that. I brought it for my small beach wedding and it really meets my standards and then some. I typically don't like beading and gems, but I took a chance and this dress looks like it's way more expensive than it was. The bottom trains like a fancy pricey wedding dress would. I just love it! Definitely a good buy. I paid for expedited shipping as my wedding is less than a month away and it got here within the delivery time posted. I posted both the before pics and the pics at the wedding after the alterations.

Grade 
12/19/2014

Five Stars

One of my favorite dresses. Love the color and length

Grade 
09/02/2014

Five Stars

Beautiful dress and delivery quick!

Grade 
12/03/2013

Cute for price

I got this dress for my daughters high school graduation and she loved it. It's perfect for a senior party, prom, or college date dress. I'm sure she'll wear it again.

Grade 
09/16/2013

Really Nice!

I bought the dress based on reviews and the only thing I regret is not buying it in every color!The dress fits perfectly, not to tight where you feel like you can eat anything or breath to hard and not to loose where you feel like you need to wash it and dry it to shrink it. The length is perfect, it's just my style and the fabric feels like my boyfriend's "good" tshirts! It feels so good.

Write a review

Steal the spotlight in this remarkable chiffon outfit by Blush by Alexia 9609. This elegant creation features a strapless design, sweetheart cut neckline and low-back style. Intricate sequins embellished this dress from the neckline to the mid-thigh skirt. The fitted bodice is created with a wide empire waist band that cascades to a sheer floor-length skirt overlay. Note: Dry clean only.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: