#68 Style like (Elegant Strapless Gown by Alexia Designs 4150 New Arrival)

$249.99

18 Review(s)

DETAILS

Light up the night in Alexia Designs 4150. This elegant creation is strapless with ruched bodice adorned with a floral detail that creates a glamorous finish. The full length skirt adds drama to this gown for a night that will surely make you the queen of the crowd.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.1 / 10 1887 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Elegant Strapless Gown by Alexia Designs 4150 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/24/2016

Five Stars

very good for work women

Grade 
04/27/2016

Buy This Dress!

I LOVE this dress!!!! I couldn't believe how great it was for the price. The first day I wore it I received over 5 compliments on it.I ordered a L because I'm 5'8" and always have a hard time finding a dress length for my height.The length was perfect! I was confident wearing this dress. Buy it, you won't regret it

Grade 
03/06/2016

Five Stars

I loved it! It fit perfectly.I will order more dresses for sure.Thank you

Grade 
03/05/2016

Plus size ladies, this dress is a must have!!!

Omgsh!!!! I am in loooove love love with this dress! It fits true to size & I ordered a 3x. I'm tall & fluffy and it hits right at the knee. Sooo flattering & femine! I ordered it in the black cherry print & the blue with white polka dot print, both are amazeballs & I will be ordering more!!! And talk about comfort!!! Thank you so much!!!

Grade 
02/26/2016

Can I just say wow?!

Grade 
02/17/2016

Five Stars

To small

Grade 
02/11/2016

Five Stars

Gave as a gift and the teenage girl loved it!

Grade 
11/12/2015

Perfect!!

These pants are amazing! I'm 5'0 and 125 pounds and the medium fit perfectly. They are really long but I'm pretty short so I'm use to pants being long on me. I definitely plan on getting these in the other two colors!

Grade 
10/03/2015

Very nice dress and perfect fit

Really surprised at the quality of this dress given the price. Very nice dress and perfect fit! Highly recommend.

Grade 
08/26/2015

I feel like a Goddess

Obsessed with this dress. I bought it in the Orange and purple. It's flowy and gorgeous. Makes me feel like a Goddess. I get compliments on it all the time. Great quality and unbelievable price.

Grade 
08/21/2015

Cute dress!

I wore this dress for a costume and it was perfect!

Grade 
07/28/2015

Five Stars

Loved this s fitted perfect

Grade 
05/23/2015

Five Stars

Great fit!!!

Grade 
04/09/2015

What a dress you will sure get the looks by wearing this one

I wore this dress the other day and wow it turned some heads .The color is nice and bright and since I am 6ft 4 it comes just four inches down from my butt. And it fits great what a buy and the price was just fantastic

Grade 
07/23/2014

Feels like a million dollar dress.

Not that I have ever spent a million dollars on a dress but this feels really good. A little long but I am a lot short. Will hem it very easily with tape. Colors are vibrant and will look cute with a little jacket.

Grade 
06/25/2014

Love this dress! Lots of compliments, too.

Just received this dress. What a great fit, and the length is perfect! Great fabric hangs beautifully. I'm strongly considering ordering a couple more in different colors!UPDATE: Just went back in and ordered a second one of these dresses, in a different color. Every time I wear the first one I get compliments on how nice I look. Can`t beat that!

Grade 
06/15/2013

good product. just the right weight

not so thin to be terribly see through and not too heavy for summer. Can dress up for work. Would buy again. Some other colors would be great for us conservatives.

Grade 
04/21/2013

Comfortable & Sexy

The material in this dress just makes you feel so feminine and it looks good on. Love it... Worn as a lounger because the material is a bit thin...

Write a review

Light up the night in Alexia Designs 4150. This elegant creation is strapless with ruched bodice adorned with a floral detail that creates a glamorous finish. The full length skirt adds drama to this gown for a night that will surely make you the queen of the crowd.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: