#70 Style like (Embellished Bella Chiffon Gown by Alexia Designs 018L New Arrival)

$452.98

10 Review(s)

DETAILS

Let you bridesmaids feel like a princess in Alexia Designs 018l. Soft pleating on the bodice and wrapped with contrasting band adorned with dazzling brooch at the center. A floor length silhouette made of bella chiffon. This enchanting gown offers a strapless and straight neckline. This style can also be made in a knee length version as 4018. Available in any combination of 2 colors.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.9 / 10 4557 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Embellished Bella Chiffon Gown by Alexia Designs 018L New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
04/25/2016

The dress really exceeded my expectations!! Thank you ...

The dress really exceeded my expectations!! Thank you also for rushing my dress order so we could get the dress in time for my daughter's Prom!

Grade 
02/07/2016

Gorgeous. Stretch Fabric Gives, Not Like Cheap Ones In The Rip O

I bought this dress for my daughter. She loves vintage style. This says rockabilly and fits into that style, but it'sgreat for people who like regular vintage style décor and dress. The fabric the dress is made from is a thick stretch fabric, which is great for when you take a seat, it eases the pull on the fabric.The living is a synthetic fabric, which I first thought was the type that drives me nuts, by snagging my dry skin, but it wasn't. It was smooth on my skin. The seams on the entir dress are sewn straight. It has a sash that ties around the waist which is made of the same fabric as the dress. It has a zipper that goes from the base of the neck to the waist..The only thing my daughter didn't like about the dress was the length. It is about tea length going to mid shin. She is 5 foot 8 inches tall. This didn't both us at all, since both of us see and we will just take to knee length. I HOPE YOU FIND MY REVIEW HELPFUL. I rely heavily on those of you who leave them in order to decide which products to buy and which to avoid. I try and look for reviews that others have found helpful as well. It’s the honest purpose for reviews. Due to disabilities, I have to do almost all of my shopping online. I primarily do my shopping on placyou.com, Etsy and a few other online stores for the majority my shopping. Being unable to work, we survive on, I use online coupon codes whenever possible. I received one for this item before purchasing and agreed to give an honest review, good or bad. I leave reviews, regardless of getting a code. I have no connection to this seller or this company. I will not review products where a seller has asked for a 5 star. I tell anyone that asks, that my review will be an honest one. Anything else hurts, not only other sellers, those of us who rely on online shopping. My goal is to describe, for you, my experience with this product, good or bad, in order to help you decide.

Grade 
10/29/2015

Very happy!

It's so pretty! Love the color as its not too bright. Cute belt with a touch of detail. Even though it's 100% polyester, it feels good and doesn't look cheap. There's a little embossed pattern on entire dress. Would buy in other colors.

Grade 
07/05/2015

Five Stars

Good

Grade 
06/08/2015

Great dress

Super cute and fun- love the pockets!

Grade 
06/04/2015

Five Stars

I LOVE this dress! Great quality, gorgeous color, fantastic fit!!!

Grade 
04/06/2015

Super sexy dress

Super sexy dress! Love it!

Grade 
11/25/2014

Five Stars

very pretty

Grade 
04/24/2014

reliable and perfect sizing!

I ordered the dress in hopes to get it before my senior prom. They sent me an email if I wanted specific adjustments of any sort and I responded no. The expected time was supposed to be between a week or a day before prom and it came to my place before the expected shipping date. The dress fits nicely and its very true to the picture. One of my best experiences with ordering something! I'll definitely buy something again!

Grade 
01/18/2014

Great dress!

I love this dress! The 12 fits me perfectly and the length is great (above knee). I am 5'6" 140 lbs. It is a good quality fabric and a little unusual too. It has a good shape to it.so is very flattering.

Write a review

Let you bridesmaids feel like a princess in Alexia Designs 018l. Soft pleating on the bodice and wrapped with contrasting band adorned with dazzling brooch at the center. A floor length silhouette made of bella chiffon. This enchanting gown offers a strapless and straight neckline. This style can also be made in a knee length version as 4018. Available in any combination of 2 colors.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: