#71 Style like (Embellished Chiffon Gown by Blush by Alexia 9804 New Arrival)

$455.98

15 Review(s)

DETAILS

Be undoubtedly stylish with Blush by Alexia 9804. The strapless, sweetheart neckline is embellished through bust and waist to inspire creativity and style. The skirt is soft that finishes at full length.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.8 / 10 5892 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Embellished Chiffon Gown by Blush by Alexia 9804 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
03/05/2016

Great Buy !

Love this dress! I purchased two, green and black.. I have no regrets. Fits perfectly, stripes in the middle creates an illusion hiding unsightly belly fat.The length is modest, below the knee, body hugging but a great fit. I added a jacket and wore it to church ...got loads of compliments ! Happy with my purchase !

Grade 
02/19/2016

Five Stars

Love it!

Grade 
02/02/2016

Good Product

In front of the dress rises when you walk, but very nice dress.

Grade 
01/21/2016

smashing outfit

Wonderful dress with deep pockets and fun trim.

Grade 
01/15/2016

It's a nice dress

A bit too large.Bought a medium in this dress for my sister..she is 5.4" and slender. Will just take to a tailor. No big deal

Grade 
12/21/2015

Love it

Love, love, love.....very nice. .

Grade 
11/27/2015

Sexy!

I need to lose a few pounds to fit in this properly, but it's super cute and of pretty good material considering the price. I wouldn't expect it to fall apart anytime soon.

Grade 
07/26/2015

Good fit, great length

Good fit, great length, great fabric. Wore it to an outdoor wedding and it was comfortable all day in the heat and sun, and I got tons of compliments on it.It's not too often that a 60-ish woman has her twenty-something nieces asking where they could get the same dress, but this one did it! I got the color "red" which is the white background with red and black flowers, the style is actually "Garden Party" - there's three different styles in this one listing, so my review doesn't necessarily apply to the Rockabilly or Cocktail styles.

Grade 
07/13/2015

Looks exactly like the dress in the picture and was delivered be

This dress fit perfectly for me. Looks exactly like the dress in the picture and was delivered before the expected arrival time.

Grade 
06/16/2015

Loved this dress for travel

Loved this dress for travel. Easy and light to pack. Easy to wash (hand or machine).Great for causal dining.

Grade 
04/19/2015

Five Stars

great dress!

Grade 
11/30/2014

Love it!

Great dress and super cute on, very comfy fabric.

Grade 
11/19/2014

It looks exactly like the picture as well

I never write reviews but I had to for this dress! I'm 5'9 116 pounds an this dress hugs me perfectly. I have black (can't see through) as long as your wearing black undergarments of course. It looks exactly like the picture as well. I will definitely purchase from this company again.

Grade 
09/30/2014

Great buy

This dress is exactly like what I thought it would be based off of the pictures that the seller provided. It's very comfortable, fit well, and I would definitely buy from this seller again.

Grade 
04/27/2014

Beautiful Dress

This dress looks just as it is pictured. It is flattering for a larger person. My hips are a size 18 and my waist is a 16. I ordered 18 but decided it would be better to have the dress fitted to my waist so I contacted seller and they were able to send me a size 16 instead. Since the skirt has so much fabric, my size 18 hips fit in the size 16 just fine. Seller also inquired when I needed the dress and was able to accommodate.

Write a review

Be undoubtedly stylish with Blush by Alexia 9804. The strapless, sweetheart neckline is embellished through bust and waist to inspire creativity and style. The skirt is soft that finishes at full length.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: