#73 Style like (Embellished Haltered Dress by Blush by Alexia C166 New Arrival)

$489.98

10 Review(s)

DETAILS

Be the center of attention in Blush by Alexia C166. This stunning cocktail dress features a haltered bodice with a sheer high closed neckline and a sheer back. Jewels, Stones and crystals adorn the entire dress.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.6 / 10 2562 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Embellished Haltered Dress by Blush by Alexia C166 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
03/30/2016

... wear a medium but ordered a small & fits great: )

usually wear a medium but ordered a small & fits great :)

Grade 
02/03/2016

I love this dress

I love this dress! It's very flattering and fits well. It does run a little bit big. I'm 5' 2'' and it hit below the knee mid calf area. I ordered a 16W and I probably could've gotten away with 14W but I love it and would definitely recommend this to any plus size women!

Grade 
11/08/2015

great fit

I gave it to my gf and she loves it, i see it too short but she is happy with it

Grade 
11/07/2015

it makes you feel sexy and due to all the reviews I'd read befor

I already knew it was kind of small and I ain't a small girl but I still was able to used it. It looks sexy, it makes you feel sexy and due to all the reviews I'd read before I bought it I expected it to be worst, I guess that kind of help.

Grade 
07/02/2015

I gave this 5 stars because it is AWESOME, I am 5"9 so you'd kno

I gave this 5 stars because it is AWESOME, I am 5"9 so you'd know this will fit on SHORT but I just put on some black pants under with some converse and it is a good look, I recommend and will buy different prints. :-)

Grade 
06/26/2015

Actually cuter in person!

1) This fabric is light and flowy, but it's unlined so you definitely need a slip.2) I like the lightness of the fabric, but it doesn't have any sort of a luxurious feel to it.2) The collar is a little more pronounced than it looks in the photo - which is a real plus.3) It wears well and doesn't wrinkle easily.

Grade 
06/18/2015

Five Stars

The design is so adorable and it fits perfectly!

Grade 
03/31/2015

Five Stars

I love this dress.it fits like glue

Grade 
08/14/2014

A beautiful dress!

I was worried about the inside skirt but the length is good so I am very happy with this purchase. I am 5ft 4" and the length is perfect with my 3" heel sandal.

Grade 
03/20/2013

I LOVE this dress!

I don't generally buy clothes online but I saw this dress and decided to try. I received the dress within 3 days (it got here before it was supposed to!) and it was PERFECT! EXACTLY as described, it fit perfectly, it's flattering-not too tight and not loose and baggy. It's light and airy feeling. I cannot wait for Spring to come to wear it! I will definitely buy another one. (If you are in between sizes: example-Med. is 14-16 and Large is 18-20---if you are a 16,the 14-16 should fit you just fine. Going up a size would be too baggy and big in my opinion.) This is a great company. Thank you!

Write a review

Be the center of attention in Blush by Alexia C166. This stunning cocktail dress features a haltered bodice with a sheer high closed neckline and a sheer back. Jewels, Stones and crystals adorn the entire dress.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: