#74 Style like (Embellished One Shoulder Dress by Alexia Designs 4042 New Arrival)

$249.99

8 Review(s)

DETAILS

Your bridesmaids will certainly turns heads in Alexia Designs 4042. This empire bridesmaids dress is made of chiffon. The one shoulder bodice features a straight neckline with rosettes on the single shoulder strap.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.5 / 10 4020 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Embellished One Shoulder Dress by Alexia Designs 4042 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/20/2016

Five Stars

Super cute for prom fit was perfect

Grade 
11/23/2015

Five Stars

Beautiful dress but too small, I am very sorry,I must return it, I did return it, you should have already received it,Thank you,Manon

Grade 
08/05/2015

Five Stars

Beautiful dress!!! I love it and it fits perfectly!!

Grade 
07/29/2015

Perfect black dress

I am so happy with this dress. The reviews were right on with this one. It is the perfect black dress and fits beautifully. The fabric is good quality and is soft to touch. Would definetly repurchase.

Grade 
03/26/2015

BEAUTIFUL!

This dress is beautiful. I thought the dress was beautiful online but when I got it, it was even prettier then the picture. A lot of detail that the picture does not show. I would absolutely recommend this dress to anybody.

Grade 
03/02/2014

Sexy

Got this dress after giving birth to my 4th and final child. Fits perfectly! Fabric is perfect! And its totally chic and sexy!! AAANNNDDDD it was inexpensive what more could you ask for?!

Grade 
01/13/2014

New favorite go to dress!

Very comfortable. True to size. It can easily be dressed up or down. I actually just purchased the black and white version too!

Grade 
10/11/2013

Beautiful!

This dress is so pretty! My daughter looked fabulous in it for her Homecoming dance! I was just a little big for her in the bust, but other than that she got a ton of compliments on it! She loved it!!!

Write a review

Your bridesmaids will certainly turns heads in Alexia Designs 4042. This empire bridesmaids dress is made of chiffon. The one shoulder bodice features a straight neckline with rosettes on the single shoulder strap.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: