#78 Style like (Embellished Pleated Dress by Alexia Designs 4084 New Arrival)

$485.98

17 Review(s)

DETAILS

Be at your best in Alexia Designs 4084. This electrifying dress features a strapless and straight neckline. Pleated bodice is encrusted with beaded bow detailing at one side of the waist. The rich satin cascades down the knee length hem.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.1 / 10 3360 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Embellished Pleated Dress by Alexia Designs 4084 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
04/21/2016

Beautiful!

The lace cover is a bit snug on my arms; but, I can and will work with it. The dress looks amazing. I just need some alterations on the bottom for a shorter length.

Grade 
04/18/2016

Five Stars

Beautiful dress.

Grade 
03/22/2016

Five Stars

All ok thx

Grade 
03/12/2016

Great dress, now need the formal occasion to wear it :)

Really cute dress. Fit is as expected and the lace looks very nice. Good deep red, picture is spot on.

Grade 
03/01/2016

well done

It fits great and looks great.Body-hugging and the length is perfect.

Grade 
02/14/2016

Five Stars

Very pretty dress true to size elegant too I got lots of compliments loved it

Grade 
01/26/2016

Breathtaking

This dress is absolutely beautiful and is way above the expectations I was expecting for the price I paid for this dress. I didn't read the details closely and didn't know there wasn't a zipper but a corset instead but that is my fault. The quality of the material and the print are amazing. It is long and I am 5'9" so it fits me great. I am thrilled with this purchase!!

Grade 
12/25/2015

Gourgeus dress. Perfect fit.

I bought this dress for Christmas party.. beautiful perfect fit. Was delivered fast. And dress it's self is gourgeus. I had a lot of compliments. I love it.

Grade 
11/16/2015

The dress was perfectly fit for my daughter and I ...

The dress was perfectly fit for my daughter and I received it in a timely fashion. Thank You so much!!

Grade 
10/08/2015

Gorgeous dress!

We ordered this dress thinking it may be slightly bigger and we would have to get it altered. It fits perfectly!!!!!!

Grade 
06/17/2015

Five Stars

Nice dress. I love it.

Grade 
02/22/2015

Nice material. Would purchase a dress from them again

Dress arrived when I was told it would. Looks exactly as the picture does. Nice material. Would purchase a dress from them again.

Grade 
01/17/2015

Delighted with this dress

Delighted with this dress, I got the size 6 (need the 4 but it wasn't available). The cut is great if you want to accent a thin waist. It fitted well and the material is easy to wash.

Grade 
10/11/2014

Dont buy cloths online

One out of seven items did fit, I had to be credited for return shipping. After I had to pay for it up front, won't be doing it again!

Grade 
02/26/2014

Cute and fits well!

I love this dress! It's a hit or miss but I'm glad about this purchase! The color comes as expected, but the lace came as white color like the lace on the sleeve. The material is chiffon and the belt comes separately. If you're petite and slim like me, it'll fit really well. I'm around 5.3.5 so the dress would hit right above the knees. I recommend this to anyone who love summer dresses but defiantly wear a belt with it!

Grade 
02/06/2014

Perfect!

This was a birthday gift for my mom and she absolutly loved she has worn it many times. The material is soft and the style is clean cut It ls very good quailty and my mom says it fits great.

Grade 
11/24/2013

Great, Comfy, dress

Was an adorable sexy dress for Spring or Summer weather. I fit great & I'd buy 2 if I went out a lot. I wore it to a Nephew's Wedding.

Write a review

Be at your best in Alexia Designs 4084. This electrifying dress features a strapless and straight neckline. Pleated bodice is encrusted with beaded bow detailing at one side of the waist. The rich satin cascades down the knee length hem.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: