#79 Style like (Embellished Pleated Mermaid Gown by Alexia Designs 4050 New Arrival)

$444.98

12 Review(s)

DETAILS

Charm everyone in Alexia Designs 4050. This modified mermaid style bridesmaids gown is made of satin. The pleated bodice is strapless and has a soft sweetheart neckline. Rhinestones adorn the waistband for an elegant style. Waistband is only available in white, ivory or black color.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.0 / 10 4695 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Embellished Pleated Mermaid Gown by Alexia Designs 4050 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/26/2016

Beautiful, good quality

Got so many complements on this dress! It is beautiful, good quality!

Grade 
05/25/2016

Five Stars

just love the dresses they are so comfortable

Grade 
05/18/2016

Great!

This is really cute with leggings and is easy to launder and iron.

Grade 
05/10/2016

... alterations done for the dress to fit although I love the dr

I will have to have further alterations done for the dress to fit although I love the dress and the quality is better than expected.

Grade 
04/25/2016

Excellent quality!

This is the dress that I kept. Fits very well. I'm 170lbs, 5'7 and ordered the 12. I wear a slip under it and it smoothes everything out, the dress lays nicely on my body. High quality and very warm.

Grade 
03/30/2016

I'm starting to like it !

As I keep looking at the dress and trying it on I feel better about the dress. It's pretty , I just would recommend them putting a better picture of the EXACT dress that I received instead of the one I have.

Grade 
02/05/2016

Absolutely Beautiful!

Now my niece was stunning in this dress!! We didn't have time to send in sizes but this one fit her perfect! The color was on point as a true Turquoise Blue that we were looking for. I did order a dress from a different company and although it was beautiful, it had nothing on this dress. The other was turquoise green and it was not our color scheme so I feel blessed that we were able to order this and receive it on such short notice. Just awesome! Thank You.

Grade 
01/04/2016

AMAZING and beautiful

This dress, my wedding is 3 weeks from when I originally ordered. It was a last minute decision. It's beautiful. Sizing was exact for me (minus bust). But had a great experience. Dress showed up within a week, and is beautiful. Needs minor alterations but that's to be expected with my body shape. Would highly reccomend!!

Grade 
11/16/2015

Perfect for costume!

Perfect for a sailor outfit! And the dress is also versatile enough to wear to work. Fabric is light and has a side zipper. I initially got a size small but had to exchange for a Medium and the merchant was great with expediting the return and shipping. Would definitely buy from them again!

Grade 
10/18/2015

Wore for my sisters wedding and she loved it. Thank you

Came just as pictured. Wore for my sisters wedding and she loved it. Thank you. Great dress.

Grade 
10/16/2015

Perfect dress for tall women

I purchased this dress recently after purchasing the blue. Perfect dress for tall women. Lots of room, very airy and light. Comfortable casual wear that can be dressed up or down.

Grade 
07/12/2014

Must have!!!!

Very cute, love the material.

Write a review

Charm everyone in Alexia Designs 4050. This modified mermaid style bridesmaids gown is made of satin. The pleated bodice is strapless and has a soft sweetheart neckline. Rhinestones adorn the waistband for an elegant style. Waistband is only available in white, ivory or black color.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: