#80 Style like (Embellished Pleated Strapless Gown by Alexia Designs 4092 New Arrival)

$249.99

8 Review(s)

DETAILS

Make an unforgettable fashion statement in Alexia Designs 4092. This empire bridesmaids gown is made of bella chiffon. The pleated bodice features a strapless sweetheart neckline. Rosettes adorn the bodice to complete this lovely style. This style can also be made in a knee length version as 092S, please contact us if you would like to order the knee length version.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.9 / 10 30 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Embellished Pleated Strapless Gown by Alexia Designs 4092 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
03/29/2016

Five Stars

nice!

Grade 
02/27/2016

I am going to buy another one of these dresses!

I love this dress! I am 5'-6" tall and I weigh from 149-155 lbs depending on how much Breyer's mint chocolate chip ice cream I've eaten. The length is perfect with a pair of high heels on. I am apple shaped and was worried that this dress wouldn't cover my tummy area, but it does. I also wear a D cup bra, and worried that it would look trashy on me, but it really looks great!!!! I bought this dress to cut down on outfits that I have to pack when we go on cruises. This is perfect! You really can wear it may different ways. My husband was extremely skeptical when I told him about it, but when he saw it on me, he told me I should order another one! I plan on getting the shorter version next, just to mix it up a bit! I did buy it in black so it's not obvious I'm wearing the same dress over and over.

Grade 
12/07/2015

Five Stars

love. ordered large. fits good. im 165 5.8 36D boobs. flattering.

Grade 
11/03/2015

I am usually an xs and this dress fit great. It must be a junior

I am usually an xs and this dress fit great. It must be a junior size small. Very flattering! I am 5' 1" so it goes past my knees but an easy fix. :)

Grade 
10/19/2015

I'm 5'7 and it's perfect for me

It's one size fits all, so it fit as expected. I'm 5'7 and it's perfect for me. I might have my friend take it in a touch so it stretches rather than just fits on my waist.

Grade 
09/07/2015

I am very happy with my purchase

I am very happy with my purchase. I am a medium and I ordered XL it fits perfectly in every way.

Grade 
03/27/2015

cute

This dress fits small but it is pretty and I really like it.

Grade 
09/23/2014

Good Fit Good Price

I'm a curvy girl...5'7 with hips and thighs and this dress fit perfectly. I was a bridesmaid in my mother in law's wedding and this was great for the event. It can also be worn casually as well meaning it can be dressed up or dressed down. The fabric is thick, the length with 3 inch heels on came to my ankles and i wrapped it several different ways!

Write a review

Make an unforgettable fashion statement in Alexia Designs 4092. This empire bridesmaids gown is made of bella chiffon. The pleated bodice features a strapless sweetheart neckline. Rosettes adorn the bodice to complete this lovely style. This style can also be made in a knee length version as 092S, please contact us if you would like to order the knee length version.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: