#82 Style like (Embellished Ruched Empire Dress by Alexia Designs 4018 New Arrival)

$467.98

7 Review(s)

DETAILS

Strut your fabulous style in Alexia Designs 4018. This cocktail length bridesmaids dress is made of bella chiffon. The ruched bodice features a strapless straight neckline. A diamante detail adorns the empire waistband. Available in any combination of 2 colors.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.7 / 10 2700 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Embellished Ruched Empire Dress by Alexia Designs 4018 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/23/2016

The measurement was on the sizing chart, buat was ...

The measurement was on the sizing chart, buat was a biat larger than expected, I am wearing it over my back brace and when I measured It said I should be a large, but it was too large, so I exchanged it for a Medium, The exchange went perfectly thank you for your time & trouble in getting me into the correct size

Grade 
05/17/2016

Feminine and Comfortable

Beautiful dress!!! Great for the summers in Central NY. Comfortable but feminine. I would definitely recommend. Seller included a note...nice touch.

Grade 
04/26/2016

Pretty dress. Order size up.

Believed the reviews and ordered largest size option (4X). Normally wear 18 or 20, depending on the cut. Fits well. Like the sewn in skirt lining (partial, to knees). Drapes well. Very pretty embroidery.

Grade 
03/20/2016

Five Stars

This dress was the perfect fit and looked beautiful.

Grade 
01/30/2016

Sexy dress

Super sexy dress. Love it

Grade 
08/12/2015

Dress fit perfectly!

This product fit perfectly! It was just what I was looking for. Awesome

Grade 
08/03/2015

The dress is amazing quality and very comfortable

I am impressed with placyou.com's shipping as well as the selection of products. Will definitely shop here again. The dress is amazing quality and very comfortable. Please get it in more colours!

Write a review

Strut your fabulous style in Alexia Designs 4018. This cocktail length bridesmaids dress is made of bella chiffon. The ruched bodice features a strapless straight neckline. A diamante detail adorns the empire waistband. Available in any combination of 2 colors.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: