#83 Style like (Embellished Strapless Chiffon Gown by Alexia Designs 4100 New Arrival)

$458.98

19 Review(s)

DETAILS

Flaunt style with comfort in Alexia Designs 4100. This flowing bridesmaids gown is made of chiffon. The pleated bodice is strapless and has a sweetheart neckline. A rhinestone detail adorns the empire waist.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.6 / 10 4158 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Embellished Strapless Chiffon Gown by Alexia Designs 4100 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/25/2016

Buy this dress!

At a 34F bra size, I was extremely skeptical about this dress and its fit... but wow, it looks amazing! Great hold, flattering hem - I'm going to order more colors now!

Grade 
05/22/2016

Beautiful dress. Nice feel

Beautiful dress. Nice feel. Daughter wore it to a quincenera and it looked more expensive than it was. The color was depicted well in the photos.

Grade 
05/20/2016

PERFECT...I'm 5'5"...36B...150 lbs. (big butt)...I ordered a medium & it fit amazingly!!!...

Grade 
05/09/2016

Very COMFORTABLE! This is what I expected

Very COMFORTABLE! This is what I expected! perfect length and size. It is a beautiful dress with nice material. It is light and breezy and thick enough that nothing shows through. It will be a fabulous summer dress.

Grade 
04/24/2016

Five Stars

Super cute dress. Very well made and nice material.

Grade 
03/29/2016

Five Stars

Fit me perfectly I loved

Grade 
03/14/2016

This is a very beautiful dress. It's classy and perfect for any

This is a very beautiful dress. It's classy and perfect for any occasion.

Grade 
03/05/2016

Very nice product

It is a very nice gown. It's definitely worth it.

Grade 
02/11/2016

Love this dress!!

Love this dress!! Nice weight fabric. The flare is beatiful. Got many compliments. Would love to have one in every color.

Grade 
12/29/2015

Went out to dinner and all the girls came up to her and told her

Wow all I can say is wow looked stunning on my wife. Went out to dinner and all the girls came up to her and told her how great it looked my wife normally wears a medium and this fit to perfect

Grade 
11/03/2015

love it sexy and classy

this dress is EVERYTHING! love the way it curves to my body.if you have a bigger booty its sometimes hard to pull the dress up ( cause of the lace trim ) to use the restroom lol and mines not that big.otherwise its perfect

Grade 
10/26/2015

They fit fantastic and are very comfortable and pretty

I have purchased a lot of these dress. They fit fantastic and are very comfortable and pretty. Arrived early and wil use this seller again

Grade 
07/01/2015

Great buy!

Comfy, cute and versatile. Great buy!

Grade 
05/31/2015

Five Stars

It's very nice.

Grade 
03/24/2015

Its made very well and nice for the warmer weather

I've bought my second one of these racerback dress. I wear a baby doll t-shirt underneath with leggings and it looks really cute. Its made very well and nice for the warmer weather. The only problem I had with one of them is--the thread starting unraveling at the bottom of the black racerback dress.

Grade 
03/04/2015

Five Stars

I love the dress and it fits perfect!

Grade 
11/16/2014

Five Stars

Very classy shirt

Grade 
09/04/2014

Beautiful

The dress is lovely. Quality material. I wish the style was made in petite sizes. I had to take it to the tailor to hike it up at the shoulder seams so the dress would properly nip in at my natural waist; otherwise, it was too long-waisted for my body. Other than that, I'd order it again. The cranberry color is gorgeous and rich. I'm very happy with my purchase. I'm 52 years old and wearing it to an outdoor, late afternoon wedding on the east coast.

Grade 
04/23/2014

A showstopper!

Two of my favorite things are sequins and the color pink, and I love when they're combined! This dress definitely captures people's attention. No need to suffer for the sake of beauty and fashion in this one--it's super comfortable.

Write a review

Flaunt style with comfort in Alexia Designs 4100. This flowing bridesmaids gown is made of chiffon. The pleated bodice is strapless and has a sweetheart neckline. A rhinestone detail adorns the empire waist.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: