#85 Style like (Embellished Strapless Dress by Alexia Designs 4086 New Arrival)

$441.98

14 Review(s)

DETAILS

Showcase complete elegance in Alexia Designs 4086. This lovely bridesmaids dress is made of satin. The pleated bodice features a strapless sweetheart neckline. A broach adorns the satin belt on the natural waist. This style can also be made in a floor length version as 086L, please contact us if you would like to order the floor length version.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.4 / 10 828 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Embellished Strapless Dress by Alexia Designs 4086 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
06/01/2016

Five Stars

I love this dress!!!!

Grade 
05/08/2016

Five Stars

Loved this dress.

Grade 
04/14/2016

Absolutely perfect. This dress was amazing

Absolutely perfect. This dress was amazing. When I first received the package I was frightened to open it do to the fact it was in like triple plastic wrap and bags rather than a box. But the dress was just like the picture. Great quality. It was delivered early as well. This seller is a great person to go through for dresses of any kind! 10/10!

Grade 
01/16/2016

Really like the dress

Really like the dress, slightly more purple than the photo. I didnt find it as fitted above the waist as the photograph either but easy to alter and still comfortable.

Grade 
12/10/2015

Love!

I recieved so many compliments when I wore this to an outside (sandals only) wedding this summer! I'am 5'3" and usually wear size 2 dress.

Grade 
11/27/2015

This dress is fancier than the event i bought it for

This dress is beautiful ..the fabric is thick and expensive feeling ....this is a fantastic buy...it was a tiny bit big but still wearableLength is greatI'm 5'10 I think

Grade 
10/09/2015

Five Stars

Perfect fit! Not cheap looking! Beautiful!

Grade 
10/06/2015

Five Stars

Absolutely love it! Fits perfect, has a nice shape and I like the feel of the fabric.

Grade 
05/07/2015

BEST SERVICE AND GOOD COMMUNICATION.

Thanks very much, it's fit perfect, delivered earlier than I though. Excellent service. Actually they can make the dress through my size. Thank you very much. Absolutely I will recommend to my friends and family.

Grade 
02/06/2015

Five Stars

Beautiful!

Grade 
01/19/2015

Beautifully Fitting Dress

I am never disappointed in Calvin Klein Plus.. He delivers every time.this is an awesome fitting dress that can be dressed up with pumps and a jacket or worn with flat sandals. I love it.

Grade 
12/11/2014

Great experience!

Beautiful dress! Great service! Delivered earlier than expected! Highly recommend!

Grade 
05/06/2014

Amazing

This purchase was a purchase I will never regret! I am 5'0 and it's hard to find things that aren't to big or too long! I was skeptical because the smallest size was a two! I'm a pretty petite girl and I wear a size 0 but when the dress arrived it fit Perfectly! Like a glove, the corset detailing in the back made the fit even better!! Amazing!! Loved it!!

Grade 
12/18/2013

Great Value

This is perfect for my wedding dress, it's just what it needed. I was nervous because of the price and the size but I'm so glad I went for it. There's no reason to go spend $100 on a slip! Also, I'm a size 16/18 and it fits. The hoop is adjustable which is good because it's a little too big for my dress at it's biggest. I'm so happy I bought this!

Write a review

Showcase complete elegance in Alexia Designs 4086. This lovely bridesmaids dress is made of satin. The pleated bodice features a strapless sweetheart neckline. A broach adorns the satin belt on the natural waist. This style can also be made in a floor length version as 086L, please contact us if you would like to order the floor length version.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: