#88 Style like (Embellished Strapless Empire Gown by Alexia Designs 4106 New Arrival)

$269.99

16 Review(s)

DETAILS

Be simply elegant in Alexia Designs 4106. This flowing bridesmaids gown is made of bella chiffon. The pleated bodice features a strapless straight neckline. Charmeuse rosettes adorn the empire waist to complete this adorable style. Available in any combination of 2 colors.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.1 / 10 4833 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Embellished Strapless Empire Gown by Alexia Designs 4106 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/26/2016

Five Stars

Beautiful dress

Grade 
05/24/2016

Five Stars

Easy to wear and machine washable! Going into regular rotation in my closet!

Grade 
04/17/2016

V-neck Navy dress

I'm 5.5", 132lb with 34DD dress fits perfectly. Fabric is not cheap. Looks better than expected when on.

Grade 
03/27/2016

LOVE THIS DRESS!

Wow. What a dress (size- large). I originally purchased this exact dress but with skinny straps from this same company and it wasn't nearly as nice. That dress was unbelievably short, awkward fit around bustline...passable at best. The skirt on this dress is short but of reasonable length. This skirt also has gold sequins throughout unlike the original one which had an all black skirt. The sequins give it a more elegant look. I am quite large on top yet it fits wonderfully even though there are no darts. The dress allows you to show some curves unlike the dresses of the era that hung like bags. This dress is a more modern version but definitely harkins back to the 20s. I'll be wearing this to a Great Gatsby Ball. With a headpiece, pearls, long gloves and a beaded purse I'll look like I just stepped out of the Charleston period. I JUST LOVE THIS DRESS!

Grade 
03/10/2016

Five Stars

Great fit!

Grade 
03/03/2016

very cute i ordered the 12-14 and gor a 16 so it was pretty big

Came early , very cute i ordered the 12-14 and gor a 16 so it was pretty big after a wash it got a little tighter but deff shrunk so i dont suggest drying it in the dryer

Grade 
02/13/2016

I absolutely love this dress

I absolutely love this dress. It's sexy, but not trashy looking. It's really comfortable and had a great fit to it. I wore it for my birthday and really loved it.

Grade 
02/08/2016

Excellent service and worked great for the theme

Excellent service and worked great for the theme! Normally wear a medium but Ordered a large because I'm expecting my second child and fit great around the baby belly!

Grade 
12/03/2015

Good, but problems....

If you order and receive the burgundy red, you'll be pleased. The fabric is not the super thin, flimsy stuff that some rayon fabrics are. It's a nice weight and quality. My problem was with the other one I received. I ordered a dark green, and a printed dress of a different style entirely arrived. The print is pretty, but the large opening in the back makes it unwearable for me. I'll remake it into something for my daughter because I hate the hassle of returning/re-packaging, and the print is pretty. I just wonder if I try to order the dark green again....will it arrive, or something else?

Grade 
11/08/2015

Five Stars

Love these dresses. This is like my fourth one

Grade 
10/28/2015

Great for Warm Days

My mom loves it. It's light and crisp and she loves having pockets.

Grade 
08/30/2015

Perfect for big dress!

It's perfect! It's very large but if that's the effect you're going for then I recommend!

Grade 
07/12/2015

Five Stars

Lightweight and perfect length! I'm 5' 7 200 lbs and ordered 2xl. It's perfect!

Grade 
05/28/2015

There is no zipper which is great since I'm not sure what size m

I just had a baby in December so still have a lil belly left, in this you can't tell. I'm a 38ddd and I ordered a large and it fits perfectly. There is no zipper which is great since I'm not sure what size my midsection is. It is very flattering, I'm going to wear it to a wedding next month. I got this in navy, love it so much I bought another in burgundy.

Grade 
03/27/2014

Super Sexy, Yet Classy

Bought this dress for a Vegas trip with the girls. I haven't worn it for a night out yet, just tried them on at home and it is extremely sexy. You DO have to wear a backless sticky bra though.

Grade 
03/20/2013

True to Size

The dress is true to size and looks great on. The material is a little stiff but I am happy with the purchase

Write a review

Be simply elegant in Alexia Designs 4106. This flowing bridesmaids gown is made of bella chiffon. The pleated bodice features a strapless straight neckline. Charmeuse rosettes adorn the empire waist to complete this adorable style. Available in any combination of 2 colors.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: