#93 Style like (Embellished Strapless Sweetheart Dress by Blush by Alexia C131 New Arrival)

$445.98

8 Review(s)

DETAILS

Look beautiful with Blush by Alexia C131. This slim fit cocktail dress features a fitted bodice with a strapless sweetheart neckline. Chunky stones adorn the entire dress to complete this amazing design.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.6 / 10 5631 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Embellished Strapless Sweetheart Dress by Blush by Alexia C131 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/17/2016

Beautiful dress!

Dress was a perfect fit!

Grade 
02/01/2016

... 3 companies on Amazon and this one is my favorite so far I h

So I bought this dress from 3 companies on placyou.com and this one is my favorite so far I haven't worn it out yet I just tried it on. With the other companies one had studs falling out easily and the second one the material stretches out so quickly around the knees . The only thing that I wish this dress had was a little more length I'm 5.7 and it 4 in above my knee. But regardless I'm in love with this dress it's stunning

Grade 
07/07/2015

Very pleased with these ever pretty dresses

Very pleased with these ever pretty dresses. All 6 of our bridesmaids looked beautiful in them. They worked great for every body type. I was amazed that they fit each young lady so well without trying them on before purchasing.

Grade 
05/11/2015

Cute but a little over priced.

I feel this is slightly over priced but I'm keeping it. It's really comfortable and easy to wear with almost any shoe. I have open toed floral and black pointed shoes I wear with it.

Grade 
04/09/2015

Five Stars

NICE MATERIAL, I AM SHORT AND THIS FITS GREAT

Grade 
11/10/2014

Beautiful

I have been wanting one of the dresses from LotusTraders for over a year, so I finally broke down and bought one, and was thoroughly pleased with the quality and customer service. In communicating with the seller, I was able to not only learn I could order some of their plus sizes in regular sizes, but that they were kind enough to expedite my shipping so I could have the dress to show my boyfriend, who, by the way, loved it and immediately remarked that it was "sexy."My only gripe is it is a bit shorter than depicted in the photos, but I am 5'9" with a 34" inseam, The tag was marked with a size "M," and fit very well on my frame, especially where I happen to be fairly busty at a 34H cup (measures 42" across, the max for the fabric's stretch, and it was not at all tight), and I was able to cinch in the waist to just the right fit. I will definitely order from this company, again.

Grade 
11/03/2014

Very nice. Nice fit and very good quality

Very nice. Nice fit and very good quality. Thanks!

Grade 
09/21/2014

Great Dress

This versatile organic cotton dress, with its flattering lines, great color and easy care, will work for multiple seasons, with sandals or with tights and boots. Just what I was hoping for!

Write a review

Look beautiful with Blush by Alexia C131. This slim fit cocktail dress features a fitted bodice with a strapless sweetheart neckline. Chunky stones adorn the entire dress to complete this amazing design.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: