#95 Style like (Embellished Strapless Sweetheart Gown by Blush by Alexia 9793 New Arrival)

$453.98

5 Review(s)

DETAILS

Dare to shine all night in 9793 by Blush by Alexia. This alluring evening gown offers a strapless and sweetheart neckline. Chunky jewels cover the entire gown. Th slim shape is cut with a side slit. The floor length hem is finished with a small train. Made of poly fabric.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.4 / 10 2301 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Embellished Strapless Sweetheart Gown by Blush by Alexia 9793 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
04/30/2016

Five Stars

Very thin

Grade 
01/04/2016

I just loved this dress

I just loved this dress.. I usually do not buy dresses on-line but I was in a pinch with time.. I lucky out, between placyou.com Prime and how cute this dress was. I was a happy girl..

Grade 
04/01/2015

Stunning Dress!

I saw this dress on Pinterest about a year ago and added it to one of my boards. When I was searching for a wedding dress in January I looked up the information on this dress and could not believe the price and how affordable it was. I was concerned about the quality but when I received the dress I was greatly impressed. The dress was customed ordered to size and it fit like a glove. I did have to wear 4.5" heels so it would not have to be hemmed as the train was longer than I had imagined, but was happy it was since it flowed beautifully. I received so many compliments and the color was perfect! I even had a parasol that matched perfect for the wedding photos. I don't have the professional pictures back yet but I have attached a photo from an iPhone. I highly recommend thid company and I would definitely recommend and buy from them again!

Grade 
03/12/2015

So in love with this dress

So in love with this dress! Great fit, beautiful bead work, excellent quality. It beat all of my expectations! Highly recommend!

Grade 
11/04/2014

great fabric, it's stretchy so I fit in a ...

Cute dress, great fabric, it's stretchy so I fit in a small. I'm 5'3" 112, 32c and it fit snug but the back of waist is very extendable, I want to buy another for my daughter:)

Write a review

Dare to shine all night in 9793 by Blush by Alexia. This alluring evening gown offers a strapless and sweetheart neckline. Chunky jewels cover the entire gown. Th slim shape is cut with a side slit. The floor length hem is finished with a small train. Made of poly fabric.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: