#97 Style like (Embellished Sweetheart Dress by Alexia II 934 New Arrival)

$489.98

13 Review(s)

DETAILS

Have that alluring look with Alexia II 934. This flowing bridesmaids dress is made of chiffon. The pleated bodice features a sweetheart neckline with spaghetti straps. Beaded flower details adorn the waist. This style can also be made in a long version as 934L, please contact us if you would like to order the long length.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.2 / 10 4971 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Embellished Sweetheart Dress by Alexia II 934 New Arrival

Reviews

Grade 
05/09/2016

Love It! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I love it! I didn't get to go out and wear it yet, but I just tried it on before washing it. I'm 5'2 and I ordered a small and it fits perfect! Like i said, I gave it a wash before I wore it. I was just a little scared it might fade, so I washed it in COLD water and the colors are still as true as before! Can't wait to wear it out! :-D <3

Grade 
04/26/2016

Great dress. beautiful material

Great dress. beautiful material. dual layers keeps it modest. I accidentally put it in the dryer with only minimal shrinkage. I am 5'2" 145lb 36b

Grade 
03/25/2016

Love, love, love!

Love, love, love this dress. High quality material, beautiful colors.

Grade 
03/04/2016

Flattering on!

I really like this dress as it is quite flattering on. I am a size US 12/14 L/XL and I bought a size L. Material is a bit thin but pushes in a bit of unwanted extra pounds into the right places giving a more smooth appearance. I recommend to slide the dress over your head as the zipper is flimsy and was hard to zip up once on. I also like how this dress looks backwards as it was more flattering on my body type ( baby weight and all). Moral of the story is I would bye again in a heartbeat and waiting on more colors!

Grade 
10/26/2015

Loved this dress it fit my pregnant body so nice

Loved this dress it fit my pregnant body so nice , definitely very affordable ! I don't think my baby shower would have been as nice if I didn't wear this dress !

Grade 
09/23/2015

Five Stars

Fit perfect, am going to wear it with western boots.

Grade 
09/18/2015

I work in fashion and have to look good all the time

I have never had as many compliments on something that I wear than this dress. I work in fashion and have to look good all the time. Well I certainly look more than good when I am wearing this dress. It sits just below my knee which is a comfortable length for me. It is very fitted on top. The belt has plenty of length to wrap around and tie nicely and the zipper slid well. The pattern is clear and beautiful. I LOVE this dress. I will be wearing this out on the town soon. Very happy with my purchase.

Grade 
06/05/2015

... dress fits perfectly to size and the length is perfect (I'm

This dress fits perfectly to size and the length is perfect (I'm only 5'1 so I expected to be long) and the material is SO soft

Grade 
06/05/2015

Mini dress/top

Didn't realize how short it was. Maybe because I'm blessed up top more than others I feel more comfortable in some shorts with this on. Otherwise it fits and I loved the color

Grade 
03/25/2015

but I emailed them and they recommended a 10

The sizes do seem to run small, but I emailed them and they recommended a 10, which fit just right. They also refunded the size 6 with no problem at all. Customer service is the best I've ever seen!

Grade 
05/16/2014

Perfect!

I'm a tough person to fit and I took a chance purchasing this dress online. It fit perfect, looked perfect and I enjoyed wearing it on my last trip to Hawaii!!!

Grade 
03/12/2014

MY FAVORITE BEACH DRESS

I LOVE THE FLARE AT THE BOTTOM, IT IS SO FEMININE. IT WEARS WELL AND IS SO COMFORTABLE. I LOVE THIS DRESS.

Grade 
10/24/2013

I loved the dress.

This dress worked out great for a wedding I attended. The other reviews were right on that the dress runs a little tight so I ordered it a size up and it was perfect.

Write a review

Have that alluring look with Alexia II 934. This flowing bridesmaids dress is made of chiffon. The pleated bodice features a sweetheart neckline with spaghetti straps. Beaded flower details adorn the waist. This style can also be made in a long version as 934L, please contact us if you would like to order the long length.Most of the time, women like to wear Alexia Dresses for parties because it looks elegant and sexy. You can find a wide variety of Alexia Dresses from our shop at reasonable price.

6 other products in the same category: