#221 Style like (A-Line Ball Gown by Allure Quinceanera q166)

$440.98

13 Review(s)

DETAILS

This elegant Allure Q166 gown is the perfect ensemble for your grand celebration. Its straight neckline and fitted bodice are adorned by beaded applique from the bust to the hip, around its elegant drop waist and along the curvature of the low-cut back. Its full A-line ball skirt is also adorned with floral inspired applique and is decorated by a layer of tulle fanning from theleft hip and adorned with delightful rosettes.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.8 / 10 616 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

A-Line Ball Gown by Allure Quinceanera q166

Reviews

Grade 
05/13/2016

Five Stars

Fit wonderful no complaints

Grade 
05/03/2016

Five Stars

LOVED THIS DRESS!!!

Grade 
04/22/2016

Splash of color for a wedding

This is a very nice dress and a great price too. I was not sure about the scuba fabric because I have seen a few dresses in store and didn't like the feel of the fabric. This one is soft, the colors are beautiful, and the dress fits really well.

Grade 
04/18/2016

Five Stars

Very pleased.

Grade 
04/17/2016

Nice material, not cheap looking

Bought this dress for my daughter's 16th birthday party, she loved it! It fit great and the material was better than expected. Thank you!

Grade 
04/12/2016

Cute Dress

Very Nice fit!

Grade 
02/18/2016

Five Stars

Beautiful and great price!

Grade 
11/22/2015

Cute dress!

I am 5'2". My pre-pregnancy size was 8. I bought this & wore it at 36 weeks (gained 32 lbs) & the large fit perfect. The material is thin & stretchy. I was very comfortable in this dress.

Grade 
11/18/2015

very comfortable. High quality materials

Another beauty from French Connection. This dress fits well, snug, so it doesn't float around your mid section. The lace is quite stretchy, very comfortable. High quality materials. I wear a 2-0 and the 0 fit very well. Highly recommended.

Grade 
10/22/2015

Fashionbar's Ke Red Silver Beaded Dress

This dress more than exceeded my expectations and I just love it. It is very well made, the color is much better in person than it is in the picture, and the fit is true to size. In summary, this dress is well worth the price and I highly recommend it. In fact, I'd say that I have ordered several dresses from Fashionbar, and must say that I am very satisfied with each and every one of them and their customer service. I would buy from them again and also recommend them to others interested in buying from them.

Grade 
10/20/2015

Perfect Daytime Maxi!

Love this dress - but that is no surprise as I love Tart Collections! The dress was a little snug through the chest, but not enough to warrant returning it for a larger size.

Grade 
08/10/2015

Practical and comfortable

Soft and versatile little dress.

Grade 
08/06/2015

Great for my trip

Love this dress. It fit great and it was a really good material. The only thing I had an issue was the top was a little tight, didn't stretch that much. Im a 34b and 5'2 weight 125lbs, and ordered an extra small.

Write a review

This elegant Allure Q166 gown is the perfect ensemble for your grand celebration. Its straight neckline and fitted bodice are adorned by beaded applique from the bust to the hip, around its elegant drop waist and along the curvature of the low-cut back. Its full A-line ball skirt is also adorned with floral inspired applique and is decorated by a layer of tulle fanning from theleft hip and adorned with delightful rosettes.

5 other products in the same category: