#225 Style like (Appliqued Strapless Ruched Gown by Allure Quinceanera Q303)

$430.98

16 Review(s)

DETAILS

You will have a gorgeous look of a queen with this Allure Q303! This ball gown is so stunning with its beads and appliques embellishments. These intricate and precious accents are located all over which make this piece more remarkable. It features a low curved neckline, ruched bodice, fitted waistline and corset closure back design. This brilliant gown also has a sweeping floor-length pick up skirt.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.4 / 10 1279 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Appliqued Strapless Ruched Gown by Allure Quinceanera Q303

Reviews

Grade 
05/25/2016

nice design, pretty

Very cute, nice design, pretty

Grade 
04/30/2016

Fit as expected Love the dress and the material is so

Fit as expectedLove the dress and the material is so soft

Grade 
04/27/2016

Five Stars

Perfect!

Grade 
04/27/2016

Very satisfied.

Excellent service. Seller was very helpful with the need for rush shipping. Dress quality and fit is excellent as well.

Grade 
04/19/2016

Beautiful Dress

This dress is beautiful and well made. The color is as it is in the picture. The seller was very helpful in making ajustments to the dress. I brought this as a prom dress for my daughter and she loves it.

Grade 
03/08/2016

runs small

I'm currently a 7-8 USA size. I purchase 14 to go on the safe side and have it fixed. with the suprise that size 14 fit perfect, with a slight fixed to be done on the shoulders. It runs small, so I suggest to purchase 2 more sizes. Regarding the material, i can say that it is worth the money. it is fine material and very elegant.

Grade 
03/04/2016

Five Stars

Fit perfect! :)

Grade 
01/22/2016

Highly recommended!

Fits and looks better than I could have expected!

Grade 
01/06/2016

Five Stars

this dress is exactly what I thought it would be.....its gorgeous.

Grade 
09/09/2015

Beautiful!!!!!

I ordered this dress last week and it came in yesterday. My daughter was so excited and it fit her perfectly. She looked like a princess in this beautiful dress.

Grade 
05/19/2015

Five Stars

My daughter looked beautiful in this dress!

Grade 
04/30/2015

Five Stars

Very pretty and nice quality. Very pleased w/dress.

Grade 
04/18/2015

Beautiful dress. Asked for a rush & they sent ...

Beautiful dress. Asked for a rush & they sent it to me in a week. Not a cheap looking dress, also has a corset but the bottom is more sheer than the picture lets on. Other than that it's perfect.

Grade 
04/13/2015

STUNNING DRESS!

THIS DRESS is STUNNING..EXACTLY as pictured! The material doesn't make you feel weighted down and is a tiny bit stretchy. WE ordered the wrong size though. I thought for sure the size we ordered would fit BUT I really should have studied their measurement chart better. I advise to take measurements and compare to their chart. After a few emails back and forth with seller and asking for exchange to bigger size..They offered to CUSTOM make a dress according to measurements for only16$ more..SO if you find from the size chart doesn't match up close to your measurements ASK them to make one for you.

Grade 
03/15/2015

I love this dress

I love this dress:) it came quickly and fits great, it's long but clean and finished and is as expected.

Grade 
03/31/2014

Great deal!

Beautiful dress! For only $95, I am very happy with this dress! The color in the picture is exact. I contacted the seller because I was in a major time crunch to get it. I recieved it in less than a week. I highly recommend this dress!

Write a review

You will have a gorgeous look of a queen with this Allure Q303! This ball gown is so stunning with its beads and appliques embellishments. These intricate and precious accents are located all over which make this piece more remarkable. It features a low curved neckline, ruched bodice, fitted waistline and corset closure back design. This brilliant gown also has a sweeping floor-length pick up skirt.

6 other products in the same category: