#227 Style like (Assymetrical Beaded Evening Gown by NightMoves by Allure 6602)

$377.98

11 Review(s)

DETAILS

Be powerfully attractive in Nightmoves by Allure 6602. This evening gown showcases a one shoulder strap with sparkling beading at the side. This gorgeous slim dress is made of fitted jersey with side slit and sweep train that tops off the ensemble.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.2 / 10 4549 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Assymetrical Beaded Evening Gown by NightMoves by Allure 6602

Reviews

Grade 
05/14/2016

... large but some what small still but looks just like the pict

Got a large but some what small still but looks just like the picture and soft fabric

Grade 
02/24/2016

This dress is pretty great.

Okay this dress was a gamble for me.Thankfully I can stay that gamble worked out for me. I was on the hunt for some work appropriate dresses that still fit my unique style and also fit my budget. That is when I came across this dress, it is pretty and still can kind of fit in my with unusual sense of style. When I ordered it, i ordered it in a size smaller then I normally wear because the price was about 15 dollars cheaper. I checked what it was made of looked and the shape. I then crossed my fingers and pressed order. placyou.com Prime shipping got it to me crazy quick and when I took it out of the box I did what almost any plus size woman would do I checked how well it stretched. To my surprise the entire dress had some give including the tulle topper. I put it on and it fit well. My hips measure 58 inches and this dress skims them beautifully. I would say in you are my size or a couple inches smaller the 2x will fit well and the top accommodates an average to full bust without any problem. If you are even an inch bigger than me or want a more relaxed fit, I would order the 3x. Overall I would order this dress again.

Grade 
12/17/2015

... a year since I bought this and I still love it. I just wish

It's been over a year since I bought this and I still love it. I just wish there were more places I could wear it to!

Grade 
12/06/2015

Beautiful dress and great a deal

Beautiful dress and great a deal! The style is so flattering, so is the color! Had an issue, and they followed up with me within an hour of my email. Issue was resolved so quickly. Fits as expected. Would definitely recommend

Grade 
11/16/2015

Happy

Beautiful dress I love it

Grade 
11/09/2015

Five Stars

I love the length! A very flattering fit

Grade 
10/10/2015

BUY IT!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! Their sizing is true.

Grade 
08/29/2015

I love it. Very comfortable and pretty

I love it. Very comfortable and pretty. I am going to order another one.

Grade 
06/20/2015

Flaterring

Loved the dress very flattering, perfect fit and length.

Grade 
06/12/2015

The fit is perfect and the fabric is beautiful

I now have three of this maxi and all three dresses are gorgeous! The fit is perfect and the fabric is beautiful. This dress is awesome!

Grade 
06/02/2012

Very pretty

Its very pretty, nice and bright the feathers are beautifully done. theres 5 layers of netting the the plain skirt. very fluffy. The zipped is up the side and a 2X fits a size 18-22 from whom we've put it on.

Write a review

Be powerfully attractive in Nightmoves by Allure 6602. This evening gown showcases a one shoulder strap with sparkling beading at the side. This gorgeous slim dress is made of fitted jersey with side slit and sweep train that tops off the ensemble.

6 other products in the same category: