#239 Style like (Beaded Open Back Evening Dress by NightMoves by Allure 6666)

$426.98

19 Review(s)

DETAILS

Look fabulous in Nightmoves by Allure 6666. This ruched gown is made of jersey.The one shoulder bodice features a sweetheart neckline and an open back. Beads embellish the strap, back and cut-out side.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.0 / 10 415 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Beaded Open Back Evening Dress by NightMoves by Allure 6666

Reviews

Grade 
05/26/2016

Five Stars

This dress is amazing. It is perfect vintage, and the price is unreal. Highly recommend.

Grade 
05/02/2016

Five Stars

Love the dress very flowy and beautiful

Grade 
04/20/2016

Five Stars

Great material and fit

Grade 
04/18/2016

Wonderful dress

Gorgeous dress! Received lots of compliments. Even though it was custom sized, it was still a bit long and needed to be hemmed. Otherwise a fantastic dress.

Grade 
04/08/2016

This is by far one of the best dress i had purchased in a long t

This is by far one of the best dress i had purchased in a long time,it fits perfect,very well made,perfect length, i will buy it in every color if they had more.

Grade 
03/30/2016

Five Stars

xl fitted as expected, it is a normal xl

Grade 
01/23/2016

Five Stars

Love love it

Grade 
01/02/2016

Five Stars

I love it. The size was perfect

Grade 
12/22/2015

It makes me feel fun and sexy

The dress i ordered was delivered faster than i thought. It makes me feel fun and sexy. The material is very soft, and has elasticity to fit my figure, also it's wrinkle free which is great for packing when I took it on my trip to Mexico. I love it so much. I will recommend my friends to shop here.

Grade 
12/04/2015

Five Stars

This was a great purchase. The dress fits as expected. The material is of quality weight and flows well.

Grade 
11/24/2015

Adorable dress. Great price.

Very cute dress. Looks exactly as pictured. True to size, but a little bit short. Nice quality for the price. It arrived much before the expected delivery date. I would definitely order from this seller again.

Grade 
09/07/2015

Five Stars

good product fit as expected

Grade 
08/05/2015

Comfortable & very flattering

Comfortable, very flattering, and able to nurse in it. Love it! Going to order another color.

Grade 
07/06/2015

Great Dress!

Very comfortable, soft fabric. I normally wear a size 4 dress in misses, so this size large in juniors fits the same.

Grade 
05/02/2015

BEAUTIFUL

I ordered the white one and I'm so glad I got it, it's such a sexy outfit I can't wait to wear it somewhere, the fit was perfect I got a size M, the skirt part is gorgeous and fits as expected, the top is super cute as well (I'm a 34B and it fits just right not tight or loose just perfect) I'm 5'8 and the length is perfect I absolutely love how it looks on

Grade 
03/11/2015

Repeat customer!!

This is a beautiful dress! I e-mailed Cicelia at Dresstells directly and she took our custom dress order. We needed a rush order and it arrived right on time. In three days all the way from China!! This is my third dress ordered from Dresstells and each one has been beautifully made. Don't be afraid to order!! The dresses are very high quality!! And the prices are amazing!

Grade 
01/14/2015

Lovely!!!

This product fitted well, and the hubby loved it on me. Size caution: I don't see where it fits all sizes. I would say it would fit a small or medium. And PERHAPS a large if you're lucky because it fits close for a small person.

Grade 
12/26/2013

Love it!!!

The fit is so flattering. The material is soft and feminine. I wear a jean jacket over it and get lots of compliments. Love it and would recommend this dress.

Grade 
12/15/2013

Super cute!

Nice for the price! Fit great (I am a size 10 and got a M/L).The only flaw is that the white fuzzies from the bottom of the dress fall off easily and stick to the red part of the dress. But for sure worth it for the price!

Write a review

Look fabulous in Nightmoves by Allure 6666. This ruched gown is made of jersey.The one shoulder bodice features a sweetheart neckline and an open back. Beads embellish the strap, back and cut-out side.

6 other products in the same category: