#242 Style like (Beaded Strapless Sweetheart Gown by Allure Quinceanera Q271)

$442.98

13 Review(s)

DETAILS

Bring back the classic beauty and elegance of ball gowns with this taffeta Allure Q271 gown. You will be surely noticed in the crowd with its revealing sweetheart neckline and sexy strapless style. Its corset back closure design makes this ball gown more gorgeous! And there are intricate bead embellishments all over. It also features a pleated bodice, fitted waistline and floor-length pick up skirt.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.7 / 10 2320 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Beaded Strapless Sweetheart Gown by Allure Quinceanera Q271

Reviews

Grade 
05/27/2016

It's a really pretty dress, although it is tight around the ches

It's a really pretty dress, although it is tight around the chest area. I fit in both a small and medium, but the small was way too snug in the chest area. I would recommend going a size up than normal if you have a big chest. I used it for my wedding in Vegas and it was a hit. The quality of the dress is good and it's actually somewhat heavy when you pick it up, you can't really tell once you are wearing it. I would definitely recommend it!

Grade 
04/21/2016

Perfect.

I ordered this dress, and I really couldn't be more impressed by it. It is so beautiful, and honestly even more stunning than the picture. The quality is amazing, and is well made. The decal on the front is amazing and well done as well.Even more so, the seller offered to tailor it to my measurements for free! When my dress arrived (earlier than expected) the fit was a little off, but I was able to take it to a local tailor, and the seller COMPLETELY refunded me for the money I spent on the tailor. The entire experience was easy and stress free. I can't say enough about both this product and the seller. I would highly recommend. I am going to look and feel so beautiful at prom thanks to this!Really. I can't say enough good things about my experience with this dress and seller.

Grade 
04/18/2016

Five Stars

Great dress for a great price

Grade 
03/30/2016

Lovely Dress!

I love this dress; it was a bit tight in the upper back area, but I have a wide back and somewhat large breast (36D). I ordered a large... it looked awesome on me!

Grade 
03/09/2016

Love It!!!

I love this dress!!!!. I looks as indicated in the pictured and fits true to size. I would order again from this seller.

Grade 
01/19/2016

I ordered the dress in a small and it fits great and looks super

I'm 5'4, 33 weeks pregnant and wore a size small pre-pregnancy. I ordered the dress in a small (navy w/ white dots) and it fits great and looks super cute on. The length is perfect. Not too short or long. I have noticed a lot of maternity dresses being longer than I like for my height, so I was very happy when I tried it on. I think adding a thin red or yellow belt would give it just a pop of color it needs to make it a bit more interesting The material is stretchy without being too tight, and still is very flattering. I'm hoping the stretch of the material will accommodate by ever growing belly so I can wear this dress for my shower in a couple weeks.

Grade 
10/17/2015

Great Summer-Spring Dress

This dress is exactly as described! I am VERY bustie (32 dd) and I love that I can slide the spring coils up to get the desired coverage. I am also only 5'3" and weigh 112 and the dress was a perfect fit. I would definitely reccomend this dress, especially for the low price I paid for it!

Grade 
09/30/2015

GREAT quality, good fit

fast shipping. GREAT quality, good fit.

Grade 
09/07/2015

Great value for the price

Past reviews were very helpful. I wear a extra Large or1x, but I ordered 2sizes larger and it fit perfectly, even the length was perfect. I took it to the cleaners and when I picked it up I got a compliment from the clerk.I was expecting average or below quality because if the price, but the material has a silky feel and it is thick enough I won't have to wear a slip. I'm looking forward to wearing it to our country club luau this month. GREAT VALUE for the price.

Grade 
07/24/2015

Fit better than expected!

I am petite and not overweight, which means I very rarely find dresses that fit correctly. This dress fit as close to perfectly as I've ever found! Especially the neckline- I always have a problem with them gaping open and have to alter, even with a "filler up" bra - not this one! (Side Note: I always have to wear a bra under these to fill them out, and if I didn't, this one would gape) The length is perfect for me- hits right at the top of my feet. (I'm 5' 1") Short girls rejoice! The color is perfect, the pattern not overwhelming. I am definitely planning to order more- so glad they have such a wide selection!

Grade 
06/17/2015

Love the dress!

Beautiful dress, wonderful flowing material, I LOVE IT! I paired it with a cute pair of white flats and a denim jacket and got a TON of compliments! I love the spring coils too ... they were fun to play with!

Grade 
06/04/2015

Beautiful dress!

Exactly as expected. Beautiful dress !! !

Grade 
06/10/2014

Great Dress!!!

Love love LOVE this dress! Fit's perfectly and looks just like the photo and the description. One of my new favorite dresses for sure.

Write a review

Bring back the classic beauty and elegance of ball gowns with this taffeta Allure Q271 gown. You will be surely noticed in the crowd with its revealing sweetheart neckline and sexy strapless style. Its corset back closure design makes this ball gown more gorgeous! And there are intricate bead embellishments all over. It also features a pleated bodice, fitted waistline and floor-length pick up skirt.

6 other products in the same category: