#251 Style like (Chiffon Embellished Gown by Allure Bridesmaids 1320)

$415.98

10 Review(s)

DETAILS

You'll look fashionably pretty in Allure Bridesmaids 1320. This refined gown offers a strapless and sweetheart neckline. Side gathering is accented with beautiful embellishment at one side of the bodice. Side drape cascades down the skirt in lovely chiffon.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.8 / 10 2158 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Chiffon Embellished Gown by Allure Bridesmaids 1320

Reviews

Grade 
05/25/2016

Five Stars

PERFECT !!!!! Couldn't of asked for better thank you

Grade 
04/27/2016

i took my own and surprisingly it fit great, the customer servic

The dress is exactly as pictured, i am a big girl i ordered a size 20 but wasn't sure, so i contacted seller, she asked for my measurements, i took my own and surprisingly it fit great, the customer service is absolutely amazing, recommend 100% and shipping was fast as well.

Grade 
03/22/2016

Red Riding Hood

I adore this dress, I call it little red riding hood . This dress is beautifully made, the hem stops perfectly right above the knee and the sleeves can roll to elbow length. This dress looks great with short or long hair and booties or thigh high boots. I paired them with a pair of classic tights and black wedged thigh high boots. The dress is stylish and classy and I get compliments every single time I wear it. If you buy this dress you won't be disappointed​. If there was one thing that needs improvement it would be the belt, it's not as good quality as the dress but it can easily be swapped out for a better belt.

Grade 
03/02/2016

A must have

Looks exactly like the picture. I'm normally a medium but I got a large and it fits like a glove...I love this dress

Grade 
08/23/2015

This dress is perfect! It fits well

This dress is perfect! It fits well, but if you have a larger bust, either get a larger size or some double sided tape to put in between the buttons. My only quarrel with the dress is its belt. There aren't any loops to keep the belt in place, so be aware of that before buying. All in all, it's a great dress!

Grade 
06/05/2015

Yaaaas!

My girlfriend loves this dress, it looks great on her and it arrived way sooner than expected.

Grade 
06/02/2015

Five Stars

Love the fit. Very comfortable. I bought an XL where I usually wear a large.

Grade 
04/30/2015

This dress is absolutely amazing! Not only did the seller take m

This dress is absolutely amazing! Not only did the seller take my measurements, they answered all of my emails and rushed my order for prom! I'm so in love. Thank you Dress Tells❤️

Grade 
04/26/2015

Five Stars

Looks great!

Grade 
03/22/2015

Fits well

Was afraid that this dress would not fit well, so we only ordered one. It fits and looks great. Just ordered four more for the other bridesmaids.Natalie

Write a review

You'll look fashionably pretty in Allure Bridesmaids 1320. This refined gown offers a strapless and sweetheart neckline. Side gathering is accented with beautiful embellishment at one side of the bodice. Side drape cascades down the skirt in lovely chiffon.

6 other products in the same category: