#255 Style like (Chiffon Pleated Dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1319)

$436.98

7 Review(s)

DETAILS

Catch their eyes in Allure Bridesmaids 1319. This amazing cocktail dress showcases a strapless and sweetheart neckline. Directional pleats trimmed the bodice adorned with floral detailing at the side and below it boast an asymmetrical drape and goes down the tea length hemline. This wonderful dress is made of soft chiffon.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.4 / 10 2821 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Chiffon Pleated Dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1319

Reviews

Grade 
05/07/2016

Gorgeous and comfortable

I've gained couple of pounds between ordering this dress and finally having an opportunity to wear it, but it still looked gorgeous and flatteringly hid my extras, phew!

Grade 
03/22/2016

For a BIG busted woman

I LOVED the thickness of the top portion. Unfortunately, it is for a bust MUCH larger than mine.Can't wear it, but really wish I could.

Grade 
02/05/2016

This is a very well made dress for the price ...

This is a very well made dress for the price. I'm 5'6 & about 120 lbs and the small fit my curves perfectly.

Grade 
01/02/2016

Great dress to have on hand...

Throw it on over your head, slip on some black shoes and you look put together in minutes. Machine wash, doesn't wrinkle. Great for occasions when you want to look dressy but not sexy. Even with the lace cutout look, it is on the conservative side if dressy. I've also worn it with my black Nine West jacket to a professional dinner.

Grade 
11/27/2015

casual wedding

Beautiful dress. I wore this for my late July wedding and was comfortable and felt beautiful. I had to have the dress hemmed as I am 5'3 and this dress runs really long. I ordered a size small and it fit my small chest and my not so small butt great. Note I even wore 2inch platforms. The print is very light, the material super soft. Highly recommend.

Grade 
05/19/2015

Loving it!

This is a great dress I wore it to church on mothers day I got a lot of compliments on how nice it look. I like the way it fits and it is a nice cool material

Grade 
08/09/2014

LOVE IT!!! VERY ELEGANT!!

I love this dress!!! The fabric is beautiful. Great choice!! It is a heavier fabric, but has a silky feel to it. Perfect for holding the shape of the dress. The belt was too small...and I have a small waist...but I will just move the buttons over. But it is beautiful. I plan on wearing it with some awesome red peep toe pumps and a red shrug if needed.

Write a review

Catch their eyes in Allure Bridesmaids 1319. This amazing cocktail dress showcases a strapless and sweetheart neckline. Directional pleats trimmed the bodice adorned with floral detailing at the side and below it boast an asymmetrical drape and goes down the tea length hemline. This wonderful dress is made of soft chiffon.

6 other products in the same category: