#258 Style like (Chiffon Sweetheart Bodice Dress by NightMoves by Allure a408)

$371.98

4 Review(s)

DETAILS

You will find this strapless Allure a408 so pretty! It has a dazzling feminine look with its revealing sweetheart neckline, fitted bodice and empire waistline. This cocktail dress is made of smooth chiffon fabric and there are precious embellishments located on its bodice too. These intricate accents are beaded appliques. It also features a corset back closure design and mid thigh length skirt with slightly ruffled hemline.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.1 / 10 4726 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Chiffon Sweetheart Bodice Dress by NightMoves by Allure a408

Reviews

Grade 
05/29/2016

Gorgeous dresses, excellent quality!

Love these. I have purchased a few from this line...love the fit! Enjoy it if you buy one, you won't be disappointed!

Grade 
12/03/2015

I'll be buying more!

The dress is super cute, fits great and I've gotten sooo many compliments! Love love love it! I'll be ordering more in the other patterns!

Grade 
06/18/2014

Difficult finding clothes I like and can afford!

I have an invitation to a person's 75th. birthday. We are very close family. I normally wear a dress in the summer months because of the ease and comments. Just slip on a sundress, no need to match a top with bottoms. Guess I take short cuts but you always look nice and it's much more comfortable. But I wanted something new for the occasion.I first purchased this dress in purple. When I received it I was a bit skeptical having never ordered a dress online. Also it was just packaged in a clear plastic pouch and seemed to be quite heavy. I did order a size larger based on some comments. TYVM.Needless to say I took the dress out of the plastic and tried it on. It fit beautifully. I do see how women who are well endowed may have problems with the way the dress fits but, unfortunately, I don't have that problem.Besides the fit I was most impressed that even though it had been packaged that way there were no wrinkles in it whatsoever.The dress is a bit heavy weight but not bad.I liked the dress so much I purchased the red also when it came back in stock.If you do a lot of traveling I think this dress would be perfect because it doesn't seem to wrinkle at all. The colors I bought I absolutely love. Vibrant but not over bearing.Accessories should be no problem, at least for the ones I purchased, because there are a number of colors in it.Very, Very rarely will I buy two of the same product. However, there is so much difference from the red and purple I don't think anyone would notice.Like I said previously, this dress would be perfect for traveling as I can't seem to get it to wrinkle. Honestly, what's better than that besides the beautiful vibrant colors.Hope this helps someone.

Grade 
03/25/2014

Beautiful and Flattering

This dress is very flattering and falls just right. I was afraid it would be tight on the tummy, but it wasn't at all. I'm 5'1", 120lbs and between a 36C and D and the 4 fit quite well. Other reviews say it was tight on top, I think it's just not a very "busty" dress, which is just fine by me.

Write a review

You will find this strapless Allure a408 so pretty! It has a dazzling feminine look with its revealing sweetheart neckline, fitted bodice and empire waistline. This cocktail dress is made of smooth chiffon fabric and there are precious embellishments located on its bodice too. These intricate accents are beaded appliques. It also features a corset back closure design and mid thigh length skirt with slightly ruffled hemline.

6 other products in the same category: