#269 Style like (Embellised Sweetheart Gown by Allure Quinceanera Q422)

$380.98

3 Review(s)

DETAILS

Have a refreshing and astonishing look with this Allure Quinceanera Q422. This dazzling evening gown features a strapless sweetheart neckline and lace up corset back design. With ravishing patterned beadings that adorn the bodice. This stunning look and makes it the perfect choice for your grand celebration.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.0 / 10 4214 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Embellised Sweetheart Gown by Allure Quinceanera Q422

Reviews

Grade 
04/14/2016

Highly recommend

loved the price and the skirt. Will definitely purchase more colors!

Grade 
03/27/2016

flowly nice gray color dress that can fit to your bust size (adj

Pro:The dress came promptly on time. The package was nice, the dress wasnt damaged.The dress comes with a cloth that i think it meant for a shall. Great bonus item that i wasnt expecting.I really like how the dress flows, you know how she is grabing the end of the shear, you cant stop doing that. makes you feel very girly.the color, it isnt a cheap looking color, i liked it.the bust part is thick enough so you can go braless, i didnt but you could if you want to.the back is the pretty part. it looks like a corset. you can control the size by tighting or loosening.Con:i am a short person. the dress was a bit long, i had to send it to alterations, quite a big fee there.. but overall it's a prefect fit.the string for the corset could be sturdier.

Grade 
03/05/2016

Five Stars

Gorgeous!

Write a review

Have a refreshing and astonishing look with this Allure Quinceanera Q422. This dazzling evening gown features a strapless sweetheart neckline and lace up corset back design. With ravishing patterned beadings that adorn the bodice. This stunning look and makes it the perfect choice for your grand celebration.

6 other products in the same category: