#270 Style like (Embellised Sweetheart Organza Gown by Allure Quinceanera Q401)

$389.98

14 Review(s)

DETAILS

Look devine in Allure Quinceanera Q401. This enchanting gown features a beading at the sweetheartneckline and waist.Its luxurious skirt is composed with multiple layers of a sheer ruffled to perfection.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.9 / 10 5549 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Embellised Sweetheart Organza Gown by Allure Quinceanera Q401

Reviews

Grade 
04/18/2016

Five Stars

I really like the dress. This fits well for pregnant and non pregnant!

Grade 
04/05/2016

Five Stars

Beautifully made dress. Lovely dreams for work.

Grade 
02/16/2016

Very nice for the price

Very nice fabric and fit is great!

Grade 
01/26/2016

My daughter dress came in perfect condition and as beautiful as

My daughter dress came in perfect condition and as beautiful as in the picture. The dress fits my daughter perfectly, true to size.

Grade 
12/07/2015

Great seller,wondeful dress,,,Thank you,MILANO BRIDE!!!

First of all I'd like to thank milano bride for getting us the dress so fast. I was hesitate of buying my wedding dress online,because they can't guaranteen the dress will fits me very well,until I find milanobride,they can make the dress according to the customer's detailed measurements,I'm so pleased of finging such a good store.I contacted the seller and she responsed very fast,she answered my every question with patience.I like two dresses in her store,and finally I choose this one,many brides left a good review towards this dress,and I believe them,and now,I think I'm absolutely right.They told us 10 to 15 days for them to make it, but it was delivered to our door ahead of time,I even can't believe my eyes when I open up the package.The dress was very beautiful and looks like it cost about 10 times more then it did. My fiance loved it and so did all the guest at the wedding. We even didn't pay extra for DHL shipping.They have many beautiful wedding dress,I choose this one finially,the peach lining make me look sweety,my mom said I looks like a fairy with this dress.The seller contacted me to ask about my measurements,and they're so professional,they checked my every measurements even my arm size.I love the sleeves design,it makes me looks very charming wonderful.The lace is in high-quality,it is very soft and dreamy. I would like to thank Milano Bride, for making my dress so beautiful and elegant dress. Even my mom was surprised to see it with a great quality made. love the materials and the way they made it.I will buy my bridesmaids dresses from them too.I'm just so excited of receiving such a perfect wedding dress. I loved how I felt and how I looked in this dress. This was the best choice I ever made. It fit so good I couldn't believe all the praises I receive.Thanks again Milano.I will always buy from milano,they have great quality,fast delivery and patient service,why not don't choose them.i love them,it is so happy to find a such great store at placyou.com.I will buy again from milano!!!

Grade 
09/23/2015

Five Stars

Nice nice sexy dress

Grade 
09/15/2015

Five Stars

Good dress good color

Grade 
07/14/2015

I love this dress but I found the head hole to ...

I love this dress but I found the head hole to small for my large head! They were very nice and accepted my return. The dress is very well made and beautiful. Really wanted to keep it. I did know that the sizes were asian, but i didn't know they had smaller head openings!

Grade 
07/04/2015

Perfect

Very nicely made with beautiful fabric. Perfect for hot summer days!

Grade 
06/14/2015

Five Stars

Simply gorgeous!!

Grade 
04/15/2015

Five Stars

Love the dress. Too big, but expected it to be. Getting it altered. Great price for prom dress

Grade 
04/07/2015

Beautiful dress & great service

I ordered this dress for my daughter's 8th grade formal. The dress is made well, and the fit is perfect. It arrived earlier than was promised. Could not be happier with the dress or the customer service!

Grade 
03/18/2015

Five Stars

EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. VERY RESPONSABLE PERSON. THE DRESS FITS PERFECTLY TO MY BODY!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Write a review

Look devine in Allure Quinceanera Q401. This enchanting gown features a beading at the sweetheartneckline and waist.Its luxurious skirt is composed with multiple layers of a sheer ruffled to perfection.

6 other products in the same category: