#271 Style like (Embellished Chiffon Dress by NightMoves by Allure 7207)

$437.98

19 Review(s)

DETAILS

Feel the magic in Nightmoves by Allure 7207. The Strapless chiffon sweetheart neckline dress has a unique patterned bodice, covered with colorful gems. This Chiffon cocktailmini dress will make you look sensational.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.8 / 10 1007 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Embellished Chiffon Dress by NightMoves by Allure 7207

Reviews

Grade 
06/05/2016

Sadly, I returned it.

Adorable, just not for my figure.

Grade 
05/21/2016

Five Stars

I am delighted with my puchase!

Grade 
05/20/2016

Five Stars

What a gorgeous neckline. I need a special occasion just to wear this out.

Grade 
05/16/2016

Five Stars

very nice and confy dress

Grade 
05/05/2016

The Perfect Special Dress for my Special Day!

This gorgeous dress is high quality and well made. It is exactly as the listing states. I checked this dress out when I was looking for a dress for my wedding rehearsal dinner. It is even prettier in person. It is so flowy and the color is very rich. It is so comfortable. It has a beautiful hi/lo skirt. I am 5 feet and 0 inches and 85 pounds. I ordered a small and had to hem it a bit to get the right length. I hope that will give you reference for what size you will need. It comes with a beautiful pin and necklace also. If you are looking for a gorgeous dress that is classy and romantic for a special evening, this is the one to order. I am very impressed with the quality and I am sure you will be too! I received this dress at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion based on my personal experience with the product.

Grade 
04/23/2016

Five Stars

great dress

Grade 
03/21/2016

Five Stars

Exactly like photo

Grade 
03/07/2016

Five Stars

Beautiful Dress, I am excited about this entire collection.

Grade 
02/02/2016

I love this dress

I love this dress. I've received so many compliments in this dress. I love the mess sleeves but It comes bit above the know but still not too short for work. I'm 5 feet 3 inches tall 130 pounds with a fair amount of hips and it still wasn't too short. It fit as a normal size 4 should. Great buy.

Grade 
01/02/2016

Hey, sexy lady

The bad: This is a looong dress. It's longer than Cake's Long Jacket. It might actually be 6' long. Yes, the hem is unfinished and the fabric quality isn't the best, but it's recycled or something, so maybe it gets a pass. It also tends to get dragged down a little by its own weight and show a bit more cleavage.The good: This is the perfect, casual, "I just happen to be sexy" maxi dress. It clings to the right places, makes you look curvy and willowy, and oh, if only it came in better colors, I'd buy so many. Hide your heels under this thing, and the vamp factor goes up. It looks so good I've forgiven it for its flaws, and it's comfortable too!

Grade 
10/09/2015

Five Stars

The dress arrived very quickly. It fits perfectly (size S).

Grade 
08/07/2015

Five Stars

It was cool, stylish & comfortable at my outside 70th birthday party! Love it

Grade 
07/04/2015

This is yet another beautiful dress by Julian Taylor

This is yet another beautiful dress by Julian Taylor. It would be perfect for a wedding or even a garden party at Buckingham Palace. Should I be so lucky as to be invited! It is a very sweet dressy dress, although you could wear it during the day, and I would be willing to guess that you would receive a great many compliments. I think that Julian Taylor is a brilliant designer.

Grade 
06/30/2015

... from eDressit and the quality of the dresses are excellent,

This is my second dress that I bought from eDressit and the quality of the dresses are excellent, follow the chart measures and your dress will fit you perfectly.

Grade 
10/30/2014

Gorgeous Dress!! Would definitely recommend.

This dress is beautiful. It is pricey, however it was a great buy. It has a hint of green in the dress. I'm not sure if the images show that even if you do a close up look. At first it looked like a curtain, but once I added my accessories it came together. I am satisfied with the purchase.

Grade 
09/18/2014

Love it!

The material is incredibly soft to the touch. The dress is very flattering and Moves very well. I read the previous review that says to get another leotard to wear underneath and while it does come with a built in leotard, I could understand wanting your back covered more and the leotard is rather thin so it might make you more comfortable during twirls. That being said I have no regrets with my purchase.

Grade 
04/08/2014

True to size

I love this dress. I am a size 12 and purchased this in large and it was perfect. The fabric is soft and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this dress.

Grade 
03/21/2014

Sexy, basic black dress

This dress is the bomb! The dress fits very nicely..but it's not too fitted. This dress is classy and appropriate for work/church but it looks good enough to wear on a date or for going out. I wore this dress last night and received numerous compliments! I need several in different colors. This dress is well worth the money. The quality of the material is excellent. Not flimsy or cheap.

Grade 
10/17/2013

Excellent !!

I absolutely love this dress.... very elegant and will work perfectly at my daughter's wedding. Just be sure to use the size guide provided because the sizes are different. The customer service at eDressit was wonderful. Shipping with DHL was excellent; it arrived in only 3 days !! I will definitely buy from this company again and will recommend them to friends and family. Outstanding experience.

Write a review

Feel the magic in Nightmoves by Allure 7207. The Strapless chiffon sweetheart neckline dress has a unique patterned bodice, covered with colorful gems. This Chiffon cocktailmini dress will make you look sensational.

6 other products in the same category: