#276 Style like (Embellished Strapless Chiffon by NightMoves by Allure 7209)

$456.98

8 Review(s)

DETAILS

Create a dramatic entrance in this one-of-a-kind dress in Nightmoves by Allure 7209.This strapless sweetheart cocktail dress features a black beaded bodice. The short chiffon skirt makes this dress look lovely.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.3 / 10 1682 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Embellished Strapless Chiffon by NightMoves by Allure 7209

Reviews

Grade 
05/18/2016

Absolutely amazing

The dress is amazing and the beadwork held up through a whole day of craziness & dancing. It was slightly longer than I thought it would be but she doesn't wear heels like most would. The clasp around the back of the neck I did have to bite closed because it kept coming undone. Overall excellent!! Came earlier than expected even!!

Grade 
04/26/2016

Dress for Fairy Tale Engagement Photos

This item was shipped crazy fast and arrived a day earlier than expected. It came with the slip and is a super comfortable fit. I'm 5 ft and the dress almost comes to the ground at the corners but it's to be expected as I'm a shorty. I normally wear a 16/18 and the XXL was just fine. I was planning on using this dress during my engagement photo session in the mountains and I think this is will be fairy tale perfect with the lace. The style is sort of strange with the high neckline and v back that I put it on backwards initially and honestly it could probably work either way.

Grade 
04/05/2016

Beautiful dress!

This dress is gorgeous! It hugs your body, I have a straight build, about 5'6, 140lbs and bought the size 6. It's a little heavier than I thought it would be, but not too heavy, it just wouldn't be something you'd want to wear if it's too hot or humid. It moves nicely, the under layer doesn't ride up when walking or make weird noises. I wore it to a wedding and danced all night. Lots of compliments, it is just a gorgeous dress!Edit: I loaned this to a friend who has curves and the dress was even nicer looking on her. She is about 10lbs heavier and has close to an hourglass shape. She looked amazing! So this dress works for straight build and curves (better with curves).

Grade 
03/27/2016

Classy Beachwear

Looks elegant, fits comfortable. Love it!!!!

Grade 
02/24/2016

This is such a beautiful dress!

This is such a beautiful dress!!! My daughter loved it and look so stunning in it!!!!! I would buy again from this seller!!!!!!!!

Grade 
09/26/2015

Beautiful dress! Junior sizes.

Glamorous Women's Strapless Flow Dress, Red, SmallThis dress is beautiful! I can't stretch that enough, considering the price. The red color is rich, the material flows gracefully, and the design is simple yet elegant. The length is suitable for petite as well as taller figures, and the design is flattering for many body shapes. However, I must warn you, it's truly junior sized, meaning a bust larger than a B cup will require sizing up. I usually can get away with junior tops and dresses in size small, but this time, my D cups were sadly squeezed under that lovely pleated design. I returned it, heartbroken.

Grade 
11/23/2014

very good!!

Fantastic, I love it!!!

Write a review

Create a dramatic entrance in this one-of-a-kind dress in Nightmoves by Allure 7209.This strapless sweetheart cocktail dress features a black beaded bodice. The short chiffon skirt makes this dress look lovely.

6 other products in the same category: