#282 Style like (Embellished Sweetheart Gown by Allure Quinceanera Q370)

$373.98

7 Review(s)

DETAILS

Reveal the beauty in you in Q370 by Allure Quinceanera. This alluring evening gown showcases a strapless and sweetheart neckline. Extensive bodice is covered with dazzling beads allover. The ball gown will make you live your dream to feel like a princess and dance all night long.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.7 / 10 3815 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Embellished Sweetheart Gown by Allure Quinceanera Q370

Reviews

Grade 
03/02/2016

Five Stars

Loved the dress, the material, and the fit. Absolutley beautiful. I'm 5'7 130 and got a small I think.

Grade 
02/28/2016

Great Company, Great Dress.

Talked with Angel Bride when we ordered this for my sister as we needed it quicker than what the delivery date could be. They were quick to respond, helpful and were able to deliver on short notice. They verified all measurements, and made the dress to her specifications. The dress came in and it was beautiful, fit her great, and was of high quality. Therefore My sister and I would recommend this to anyone looking.

Grade 
10/30/2015

Five Stars

I love this dress!! True to size. Comfortable. Longer than expected but works with heels.

Grade 
03/12/2015

Perfect for weddings

I loved the color. Great fabric does not look cheap at all. If anything i just have to get minor fixes but the dress is lovely.

Grade 
12/02/2014

Five Stars

Awesome!!

Grade 
08/24/2014

Business in the front. Party in the back.

Wore this dress for the first time today to church and then out to breakfast. Love the fact that it's silk! Super comfy and cute.

Grade 
03/05/2014

Beautiful Gown

I wore this dress to a military ball and it was perfect. The material is heavier than I expected and is very high quality. The shape of the bodice worked perfectly with my larger bust and smaller waist, accentuating my shape perfectly. I received many compliments of the dress throughout the night. It is a great mix of classy and sexy without being overtly so. The measurements I sent the seller ended up being inaccurate (I thought I had them done by a professional but apparently they didn't know their stuff). Due to time restraints we did not have enough time to return the dress and receive a new one. The seller was kind enough to pay for half of the alteration costs. I highly recommend this dress and this seller

Write a review

Reveal the beauty in you in Q370 by Allure Quinceanera. This alluring evening gown showcases a strapless and sweetheart neckline. Extensive bodice is covered with dazzling beads allover. The ball gown will make you live your dream to feel like a princess and dance all night long.

6 other products in the same category: