#287 Style like (Feathered Skirt Sweetheart Dress by NightMoves by Allure a410)

$431.98

14 Review(s)

DETAILS

Figure-flattering and charming, this Allure a410 is surely a head turner! Its feathered mid thigh skirt is both sexy and stylish which make this dress stunning. You will want it more with its lovely sweetheart neckline, strapless ruched bodice and low back design. This silk chiffon cocktail dress also features a natural waistline which is embellished with an impressive beaded applique at the center.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.2 / 10 4490 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Feathered Skirt Sweetheart Dress by NightMoves by Allure a410

Reviews

Grade 
05/27/2016

Just perfect

Nice, true to size.... Comfy ,sexy...and so fashionable.... I just love it...

Grade 
04/26/2016

Perfect bridesmaid dress!

So beautiful ❤️ Wearing it in a wedding this summer

Grade 
04/25/2016

Five Stars

Great dress! Large fit me perfect! (I am 34D size 9-11 pants)

Grade 
04/23/2016

Five Stars

Very beautiful! It's perfect.

Grade 
03/21/2016

Very beautiful dress i must say

This dress is gorgeous...completely beautiful and elegant...With this i can conveniently confirm that the seller eDressit is of high quality and taste.I was a little bit hesitant initially when placing the order but as soon as it arrived, i was amazed at the quality style, price and prompt delivery.I will definitely order more dresses from them.I RECOMMEND this dress and many others from this seller

Grade 
02/18/2016

Beautiful Dress

Beautiful dress that transformed my body into the picture displayed above. This dress did not disappoint. Heads turned and mouths hung open. My only wish would be that is came in green.

Grade 
12/04/2015

Five Stars

Very nice looking dress and comfortable to wear. Fits well.

Grade 
09/01/2015

Perfect

The dress is beautiful. It is even better than the picture. The seller was very helpful, and patient with all of my questions. Thank you!

Grade 
07/23/2015

Very flattering and comfortable!

This dress is very flattering and very easy to nurse. The material is soft and lightweight. I highly recommend this dress to any mama especially if you are nursing. I bought it in three colors;)

Grade 
07/14/2015

Five Stars

Great looking dress.

Grade 
07/07/2015

Five Stars

She loved

Grade 
01/28/2015

Five Stars

Muy buena

Grade 
12/30/2014

Perfect little dress

I will be wearing this for a Nerd Costume....Perfect little dress.

Grade 
09/27/2012

beautiful, great quality,prefect!

I love the snow tiger sequin dress from Anna-Kaci and was hoping there would be more like it in more new cuter or other beautiful prints, and I felt the urge to get this when I saw this cute king panda dress! And I'm glad I got it because it's really cute and great quality! It looks really good with black thin or thick cardigan and black combat boots. Leggings can be added for extra layering but since I'm 5'3ft, I find it unnecessary since I'm this is already long enough for me. It stop about mid tight/below my fingertips, so it's good length.^^ N I wear 34DD bra size 28'waist. Great dress and measurements are very accurate! Thanks! Oh but I would like to add I did find some loose strings, so please sew it nicer next time, thanks!

Write a review

Figure-flattering and charming, this Allure a410 is surely a head turner! Its feathered mid thigh skirt is both sexy and stylish which make this dress stunning. You will want it more with its lovely sweetheart neckline, strapless ruched bodice and low back design. This silk chiffon cocktail dress also features a natural waistline which is embellished with an impressive beaded applique at the center.

6 other products in the same category: