#288 Style like (Fit and Flare Evening Gown by NightMoves by Allure 6681)

$403.98

3 Review(s)

DETAILS

Dazzle in Nightmoves by Allure 6681.This fit and flare gown is made of tulle. The strapless bodice has a sweetheart neckline encrusted with beads and sequins.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.1 / 10 5948 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Fit and Flare Evening Gown by NightMoves by Allure 6681

Reviews

Grade 
04/23/2016

This dress is so beautiful! It looks exactly like the picture an

This dress is so beautiful! It looks exactly like the picture and the quality is so nice,comfortable and casual. Something to wear on a warm summer day

Grade 
04/11/2016

Great dress but order 1 to 2 sizes larger than your usual size

Upon advice of other reviewers, I ordered a size up from what I typically wear, which is a medium. I'm a smaller woman at 5'4" but larger breasted so even the large was a bit tight in the chest. I wish an XL was offered to gain a little extra breast room. Arm fit was just about perfect and I don't have skinny arms. The rest of the dress is really quite exquisite and I was pleasantly surprised at the light, airy, stretchy, flowing fabric (I was half expecting some kind of thick/heavy/bulky fabric). In a twirl, the skirt flares beautifully and the princess seaming adds even further to the fit, flare, and draping of the dress. The hem is about 4 inches from my ankle bone. The built in leotard underneath is an important detail as well; however, I dislike the thick elastic seams they used in the legs. While not uncomfortable and don't ride up, they create an unflattering line right at the critical junction of thigh to butt. I'm hoping that the addition of hose beneath will even out this line and not create static. Overall, I really, really like the dress and will be showing it to my instructors for their approval as waltz/tango/fox trot apparel for my beginners competition coming up.Also as another reviewer said, the low back exposes all bra straps completely so I will need to find a solution for this. Going bra-less is absolutely out of the question.Conclusion: Excellent all-purpose dress for competition as well as for exercise/practice. Great price. Very figure flattering. Plan to order 1 size up from your usual size, or if you are larger breasted, strongly consider going up 2 sizes. Also plan for a strapless bra or similar to accommodate the low back.

Grade 
03/21/2016

Great Summer Dress

LOVE prAna clothing and this dress is cute, cute, cute! Color combination is great, fits beautifully, very comfy and pretty at the same time.

Write a review

Dazzle in Nightmoves by Allure 6681.This fit and flare gown is made of tulle. The strapless bodice has a sweetheart neckline encrusted with beads and sequins.

6 other products in the same category: