#289 Style like (Flattering Strapless Sequin Short Dress 6451)

$440.98

12 Review(s)

DETAILS

This figure-hugging and flattering NightMoves by Allure 6451 mini-dress can accentuate your legs and shoulders if you are going for that sexy look especially in the evening. Its beaded waistband will accentuate your waist but will still make you look sweet at the same time with its ruched sweetheart neckline and flowing skirt. This is best paired with high heels or stilettos to make your legs look much longer.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.0 / 10 1283 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Flattering Strapless Sequin Short Dress 6451

Reviews

Grade 
04/22/2016

The price seemed too good to be true

I have to admit I was quite leery of ordering a gown for my granddaughter's prom online. The price seemed too good to be true. What a nice surprise to see the quality of this dress when it came. It shipped from China and I had it in 3 days! The size was just about perfect. I took it to have slight alterations in the bust area and to have it steamed to remove wrinkles and fluff it. This dress comes in a plastic envelope not a box so it will need a bit of prep before wearing. It also requires a hoop slip for the full effect. My granddaughter cried when she saw this and was overwhelmed. This was one of he most rewarding purchases I have made. I highly recommend this vendor.

Grade 
04/19/2016

... was wearing it except for all the comments- it's pretty darn

Wore for a half marathon- would've forgotten I was wearing it except for all the comments- it's pretty darn comfortable for a tutu. Looks cute, very fluffy, and fits well for a 5 ft 6 adult female (runner)

Grade 
04/18/2016

Five Stars

This is a beautiful underskirt. It worked so well.

Grade 
04/10/2016

Beautiful dress!

My daughter loved the dress. She wore it to her junior prom last night and it looked amazing!!!

Grade 
03/17/2016

THIN MATERIAL.

USED A SLIP UNDER IT BUT NICE!!!

Grade 
02/24/2016

Amazing

The quality is amazing! The built in bra made it 100000x better- it even came with a bra clasp & the support is great. It falls right over my knees which is so comfortable and it allows movement

Grade 
12/28/2015

Five Stars

very nice

Grade 
11/16/2015

Comfy and cute

Fit as I expected, other than length which was a bit longer than I expected. One cycle in the dryer and it's perfect. I will be buying other colors.

Grade 
09/15/2015

Perfect casual dress!

Great t-shirt dress! Cotton fabric is soft and absorbent but not too thin, and sizing is comfortably appropriate. I have worn this to work, funerals, and casual evenings out. With a sweater and tights you can wear it all year long. Wish it came in many more colors and sleeve lengths!

Grade 
08/12/2015

Buy it!

Wonderful! My arms are fat so the sleeves fit a little tight. The skirt is longer in the picture but it fit cute and is a great set!!!

Grade 
03/17/2015

Great swim suit cover up

Shows my curves fits nice i bought the large and its not too tight or loose. The price is great considering other places i found it. Bought a white one as well

Grade 
12/31/2014

I actually really enjoy the material of this dress

I actually really enjoy the material of this dress, which is really comfortable. It's not see-through so I don't have to wear a slip. It's really cute and fits nicely, actually a little larger than I expected, which is just fine since my weight fluctuates. Fast shipping and super cute dress!

Write a review

This figure-hugging and flattering NightMoves by Allure 6451 mini-dress can accentuate your legs and shoulders if you are going for that sexy look especially in the evening. Its beaded waistband will accentuate your waist but will still make you look sweet at the same time with its ruched sweetheart neckline and flowing skirt. This is best paired with high heels or stilettos to make your legs look much longer.

6 other products in the same category: