#298 Style like (Hi Lo Tulle Gown by NightMoves by Allure 7064)

$386.98

15 Review(s)

DETAILS

Create an unforgettable scene in Nightmoves by Allure 7064. This delightful Tulle gown offers a strapless and sweetheart neckline. Clear beads accentuate the bodice. Layered Hi-Lo skirt extends a train.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.1 / 10 1421 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Hi Lo Tulle Gown by NightMoves by Allure 7064

Reviews

Grade 
06/02/2016

BEAUTIFUL dress! (Even better in person)

BEAUTIFUL dress! (Even better in person). I'm very pleased and impressed with the quality. The size was perfect for me (5'2, 135 lbs..) Definitely recommend.

Grade 
05/16/2016

Five Stars

This dress is so beautiful, looks good on me.

Grade 
05/16/2016

Five Stars

Looks and fits as I expected.

Grade 
04/17/2016

Beautiful!

This dress is beautiful! I'm 5'9" and 125 and the 2 fit perfectly (it even touched the ground which is typically difficult to find for my height). Unfortunately had to return it because the champagne was a little too close to my skin tone. Beautiful dress though!

Grade 
04/15/2016

Exceeded Expectations

I am encouraging any skeptics that are concerned about ordering from RhomBridal. Do not hesitate to order from this vendor. The dress is beautifully constructed and the price is phenominal. I had several emails from the vendor informing me of their progress and the shipment date. Received exactly as promised. I am more than excited!! This vendor definitely exceeded my expectations. My niece loved the bridal gown. Thank you

Grade 
03/13/2016

Medium was just a little big but draped nicely. Had to take it i

Ordered for a Gatsby themed dance. Daughter is 5'7" and 135 pounds. Medium was just a little big but draped nicely. Had to take it in under the arms just a bit. The beading was awesome. The length of the under liner of the dress in this case was just fine - maybe because it was just a little big. The under liner is attached to the side seams so will not creep up.

Grade 
01/06/2016

I love this dress

I love this dress. The color is beautiful. I think that this dress will be perfect for me to wear to my 50th birthday party :)

Grade 
11/30/2015

Beautiful dress!

I went to a Downton Abby High Tea and received so many compliments.Everyone was shocked at the reasonable price!!Beautiful dress!Blessings,Neesie

Grade 
11/08/2015

Five Stars

It worked great for a friend ;) very beautiful dress

Grade 
09/08/2015

Five Stars

Very good

Grade 
08/21/2015

Very Nice

Really liked how this turned out. Very pretty and flattering.

Grade 
08/19/2015

Five Stars

Nice quality and great fit.

Grade 
04/14/2015

Five Stars

It's very nice

Grade 
03/03/2015

great fitting dress!

Absolutely LOVE this dress! Normally takes me 40 dresses before I find one that I like AND fits...this fit perfectly! It's gorgeous and fun!

Grade 
01/18/2014

Outrageoulsy gorgeous and feminine

I ordered this dress but did not think it would look good on me. I am a big girl and definitely apple shaped. I was so happy with how it looked on me (as was my husband) I almost was in tears. I cannot even remember the last time I have looked like such a pretty girly girl. This is hands down the prettiest and most feminine outfit I have owned in 15 years since I started needing to wear a 3x size. If you have trouble finding beautiful clothes and are a big girl I highly encourage you to try Loustraders clothing.As to this particular dress it has a zig zag hem, rows of light soft fabric and rows of lovely lace sewn as shown in the picture. The straps on the dress are adjustable which is a must have because these designs are made to fit usually a 2x - 4x size. Sure I am still overweight when I wear this but it still manages to give me a pretty girly girl look I crave. Just perfect.

Write a review

Create an unforgettable scene in Nightmoves by Allure 7064. This delightful Tulle gown offers a strapless and sweetheart neckline. Clear beads accentuate the bodice. Layered Hi-Lo skirt extends a train.

6 other products in the same category: