#300 Style like (Hi-Lo Evening Gown by NightMoves by Allure 6773W)

$393.98

16 Review(s)

DETAILS

Brighten the night up with Nightmoves by Allure 6773W. This evening gown features a dramatic v-shaped neckline with Hi-Lo silhouette. This beautiful dress has hints of sparkle at the back with embellishment set at the center waistline. Made of chiffon and charmeuse satin.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.9 / 10 4091 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Hi-Lo Evening Gown by NightMoves by Allure 6773W

Reviews

Grade 
05/31/2016

Beautiful dress!!

I absolutely loved my dress!! I got so many great compliments and my fiancé loved it! I normally wear an 18 dress but had to order several sizes up. Ordered a 22 and had my bust and hollow to the floor adjusted because I did not wear heels. It came in and was perfect!

Grade 
05/01/2016

Five Stars

Love it !! Very comfortable !

Grade 
04/27/2016

Gorgeous

Beautiful gown! So light and really well made. My granddaughter looked like a princess.

Grade 
04/13/2016

Five Stars

a prom favorite

Grade 
04/12/2016

She looked beautiful. This dress received so many compliments

She looked beautiful. This dress received so many compliments. Beautiful color, stunning dress, great price. Will shop here again!

Grade 
04/10/2016

I like it

Second time buying from this company. I like this dress so much. The fabric is very soft and it fits as expected.

Grade 
03/25/2016

Five Stars

Super cute. Layers hide my muffin tops lol!

Grade 
03/17/2016

I love it! It fits perfect

I bought this dress to wear to the Kentucky Derby. I love it! It fits perfect. And it looks exactly like it does in the photo. Unexpected surprise: it has pockets :)

Grade 
11/07/2015

Five Stars

Love this dress!

Grade 
10/25/2015

Love this dress

Love this dress! Have been looks for a dress like this forever! You can dress it up or down!

Grade 
10/01/2015

Five Stars

Perfect❤️

Grade 
05/06/2015

cut out shoulder dress

This dress is so nice. Its long enough to wear alone without leggings. I ordered it in 2 colors .XL The bluee one was loose and bigger but the black one fits perfect. I think I might even purchase another one maybe a size smaller. Order your true size with this dress. 5 stars for the black one.

Grade 
01/07/2015

Five Stars

i like this design

Grade 
03/04/2014

Unexpected Wedding Dress!

It sounds crazy but by adding a gorgeous lace shrug to this dress it has become my obvious choice for my destination wedding dress! I also added a hand made sash to add a bit of color and class and it looks amazing on! It flows and hangs great. i did purchase double sided tape to make sure it stays up all day as it does run a bit large. I'm 5'7 and a size 10-12 and i probably could have gotten away with the medium but it was not available. It still looks great in the large though - couldnt be happier!

Grade 
07/28/2011

I FEEL sexy in this!!!

wow My man was smiling ear to ear and couldnt take his eyes off me. talk about hides all the spots and exagereates all the curves, with a little naughty ness. says come and get me but first look and appreciate. I love this piece, and i just had my second kid. i tell ya ladies, he woke up in the middle of night saying i keep thinking of you in that outfit. uh huh this is what im talkin about, all the mamas this is a must have

Grade 
07/22/2011

Love it!

I ordered the pink one and will now order the black too. It fits me perfectly and is so flattering. It's has lots of stretch to it so it will fit most women up to a size 10 I would say. I am 5'7" and 134 pounds and a size 4 to 6 and it looks killer on me. I am a bit hippy with booty and this really hugs them and makes them look awesome. The dress is also super comfortable.

Write a review

Brighten the night up with Nightmoves by Allure 6773W. This evening gown features a dramatic v-shaped neckline with Hi-Lo silhouette. This beautiful dress has hints of sparkle at the back with embellishment set at the center waistline. Made of chiffon and charmeuse satin.

6 other products in the same category: