#303 Style like (Lace Applique Evening Gown by NightMoves by Allure 6709)

$396.98

11 Review(s)

DETAILS

Show off your class and sense of fashion in Nightmoves by Allure 6709. This evening gown is topped off with dazzling sweetheart neckline with beaded lace applique. This mermaid shape dress is made of tulle, charmeuse satin and english net for an eye-popping look.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.6 / 10 2096 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Lace Applique Evening Gown by NightMoves by Allure 6709

Reviews

Grade 
03/30/2016

Five Stars

it's amazing.

Grade 
01/14/2016

Great Price and Many compliments

Perfect fit- nice material and GREAT PRICE

Grade 
12/03/2015

Very nice!

Very nice dress. Good quality and well made.

Grade 
07/07/2015

Great Vacation Dress!

Pretty, comfortable, easy to pack, and looks great after it's first wash!

Grade 
06/10/2015

So it's perfect for my maid of honour dress and nice enough ...

This dress came weeks before I expected it; I was nervous at first, but it actually fit very well over my bust, hips and waist. The pleating is really flattering as well, and the colour was what I wanted. After reading the previous comment, I made sure to contact 'Cherry' and she got my true measurements (I ordered a size which was close enough to what I needed). Cherry emailed me right away (and was very apologetic to tell me no, they couldn't put pockets in).So it's perfect for my maid of honour dress and nice enough to wear somewhere else.

Grade 
05/01/2015

I loved it!

My birthday party dress. I loved it!

Grade 
01/05/2015

I love the dress

I love the dress. The color is more off white than white but it is still pretty. I thought it was made out of Jersey but it is actually a type of chiffon material. Eventhough it says it is a casual day dress, it can be worn to a formal occasion if you so desire. You just need to dress it up a littlle with nice heels and accessories.

Grade 
12/10/2014

my family also loved it. I wore it to my 75th birthday ...

my family also loved it. I wore it to my 75th birthday luncheon.

Grade 
09/29/2014

Five Stars

fun dress to wear. comfortable and versatile, dress it up or down.

Grade 
06/10/2014

Amazing Dress and Great Price!!!

My mom loved her dress!!! She had to get a piece of material added under both arms but other than that the dress is gorgeous. She looks amazing ever Siunday at church.

Grade 
01/11/2014

Daughter loves it!

The fit is fine and my daughter wears this all the time since she got it for her birthday. I think the eyes could have been a little higher on the material to work better. My daughter is large chested and the eyes happen to land right at chest level. As she's using it for a night shirt though, at least it won't get lewd comments from strange men.

Write a review

Show off your class and sense of fashion in Nightmoves by Allure 6709. This evening gown is topped off with dazzling sweetheart neckline with beaded lace applique. This mermaid shape dress is made of tulle, charmeuse satin and english net for an eye-popping look.

6 other products in the same category: