#310 Style like (Laced Strapless Dress by NightMoves by Allure A360)

$454.98

8 Review(s)

DETAILS

Be ready to look fabulous with this Allure A360 cocktail dress. Its revealing sweetheart neckline and fitted bodice flatter your gorgeous body. This sexy dress is intricately embellished too along its lovely bodice. These shimmering accents are beaded appliques which make this piece more stunning. You will want it more with its mid thigh length flare skirt, natural waistline and lace up back design.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.9 / 10 5564 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Laced Strapless Dress by NightMoves by Allure A360

Reviews

Grade 
05/17/2016

good quality

This dress is the same with the picture and is beautiful. It has good quality for this price. I check the seller's size chart before ordering it and it fits perfectly. Some reviews said it runs small. I am afraid it would be that even I order it with the size chart. But I receive a very nice dress. I choose one size up based on the size chart. Happy with this beautiful dress!

Grade 
04/27/2016

Five Stars

Beautiful dress. Well made, great fit. A stunner!

Grade 
06/07/2015

Very pretty dress. Very soft.

This was a gift for my daughter, new mom. It makes her feel pretty, but still easy to breastfeed.

Grade 
05/12/2015

... little nerveaus at first but the seller was ver nice and com

I was a little nerveaus at first but the seller was ver nice and communicative the whole tailoring processes. It was as if I was actually going to someone in person. Dress quality and material are absolutely beautiful and arrived in a timely manner.

Grade 
04/12/2015

Five Stars

I loved it thank you!

Grade 
04/01/2015

I am very happy with the dress

This dress is for my daughterʻs Junior Prom. I am very happy with the dress, and more importantly, my daughter is happy. It was exactly as pictured and fit just right. I would definitely purchase again from this vendor.

Grade 
01/13/2014

Fit like a glove

I needed this dress for a black tie gala event. It arrived on time and fit perfectly! I received rave reviews on it and couldn't have been happier.

Grade 
09/15/2013

Perfect gown

This dress was true to the sizing chart and fit like a glove. It was so comfortable! I received so many complements on it. It allowed for movement, for dancing, walking and looked great at the end of the day.There wasn't anything itchy or scratchy and the fabric was soft and draped beautifully.It arrived fast! The people in customer service were so great!I definitely will use David's Bridal again, and recommend this dress to anyone looking for a stunning classical dress that is comfortable for any occasion.

Write a review

Be ready to look fabulous with this Allure A360 cocktail dress. Its revealing sweetheart neckline and fitted bodice flatter your gorgeous body. This sexy dress is intricately embellished too along its lovely bodice. These shimmering accents are beaded appliques which make this piece more stunning. You will want it more with its mid thigh length flare skirt, natural waistline and lace up back design.

6 other products in the same category: