#313 Style like (Layered Chiffon Gown by Allure Bridesmaids 1376)

$379.98

13 Review(s)

DETAILS

Look phenomenal in Allure Bridesmaids 1376. Layered Chiffon skirt cascades down the full length skirt. This amazing Chiffon gown showcases a strapless and sweetheart neckline.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.6 / 10 3692 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Layered Chiffon Gown by Allure Bridesmaids 1376

Reviews

Grade 
06/01/2016

Five Stars

Loved it

Grade 
05/21/2016

Absolutely Love it!

Absolutely Love it!! Perfect fit!! As plus sized woman, it's so hard to find cute things on the internet that fit just right, well this did! I purchased 3 colors!

Grade 
05/08/2016

Five Stars

LOVE THE MATERIAL, YOU CAN PUT LEGGING UNDER THE DRESS IF YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR LEGES TO SHOW.,

Grade 
05/02/2016

Five Stars

Grade 
03/15/2016

Perfectly made dress... I love it!!!!!

I ordered this dress for my wedding in a few months... And let me tell you this dress is beautiful!!!!!!! It fit perfectly!!!!!! I tried on a similar dress in a wedding store and I'd choose this one over that one any day!!!!!!! The price is great!!!! I emailed the seller measurements because i'm 5'11.... And the lenght is perfect rather i decide to do heels or not... My fiancé is a little shorter than I am.. Lol... The chose expedite shipping and it came waaaaaayyyy quicker than I expected!!!!!!! If you are on the fence ... Get off!!!! They were great, any email sent to them were replied to the same day....!!!!!!! I'll recommend them hands down.... The gown was beautifully stitched well put together I love it!!!!!!!!!! Looking at this gown you would swear I spent a ton on it!!!!!!The only thing I will say is because of the tie up back you definitely have room to play with so you may be able to play with going down a size especially if you are dieting!!!!Overall...... Hands down!!!! Best decision I made!!! And for the price ladies its a win win !!!!!!

Grade 
12/16/2015

Five Stars

Good price, not scratchy, serves its purpose.

Grade 
12/07/2015

Five Stars

I love this dress thank you so much for making my dream come true

Grade 
11/09/2015

Beautiful beading detail

True to size. Beautiful beading detail.

Grade 
09/28/2015

Five Stars

I was scared it would be too small but it was just right!

Grade 
08/12/2015

I love this dress

I love this dress! Only downside is the pockets. The placement on me actually makes my hips seem larger - something no girl wants to have! However, I'm going to use some fusible tape to fix that. If the pockets are sewn shut, it's a perfect little black dress! I plan to wear this to a wedding. I ordered a medium and it has a little more room than I probably need - but I like that I have room to grow or shrink in it. I was a little worried as this was a "juniors" dress and those can run smaller, but I was pleased as that wasn't the case in my situation.

Grade 
05/28/2015

Cute little inexpensive dress.

Cute dress for everyday running about my day. Probably not suitable for most work areas. Perfect for my life, wear with flip flops and get going.

Grade 
05/27/2015

perfect for summer

Material is a little thin, perfect for summer! Fits and looks great!

Grade 
02/13/2015

this dress looks exactly like the picture

this dress looks exactly like the picture. it is made well, the fabric is soft and not see through. the collar is thick and stays flat even after washing.

Write a review

Look phenomenal in Allure Bridesmaids 1376. Layered Chiffon skirt cascades down the full length skirt. This amazing Chiffon gown showcases a strapless and sweetheart neckline.

6 other products in the same category: