#316 Style like (Long One Shoulder Dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1267)

$410.98

8 Review(s)

DETAILS

Make a lasting impression in this gorgeous dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1267. This stunning dress features a ruffled single shoulder strap, sweetheart neckline and fitted bodice that creates the perfect slim silhouette. With a gathered back detail, this dress is sure to turn heads at any event. This dress also features a floor length, A-line skirt that is feminine and chic, making you look and feel beautiful like never before. Please note that this is a long dress. Short version is also available as style 1266.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.3 / 10 1697 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Long One Shoulder Dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1267

Reviews

Grade 
04/02/2016

Five Stars

Beautiful dress. It's just as pictured and fits great!

Grade 
02/24/2016

Five Stars

Adorable dress and I love the pockets.

Grade 
02/03/2016

Happy Daughter equals Happy Mother

We ordered this dress for my daughter to wear to prom. I was very nervous until today. The dress is gorgeous and it fits perfectly. We ordered a size up to be on the safe size. Happy Daughter equals Happy Mother!

Grade 
08/28/2015

better than expected

The product came a little larger than expected but overall holds up well and looks nice will buy again in a different color. surprisingly warm for it by being incredibly thick.

Grade 
03/23/2015

Love This Dress

Love This Dress! I'm 5'4, 224 lbs w/ 42 DD bust. Bought this in sz 18-20 and it is PERFECT! The feel is BEAUTIFUL (not heavy at all)! I have the Rose Pink and Sage color and they are both gorgeous! Some reviewers claim they find the dress to be too sheer... ??? hmmm? I feared this! But the dress arrived, I put it on and ALL FEARS WERE GONE! :) YEH!!! For Me, this dress has a very "pricey" feel to it. Love the way it makes me feel! I am not a sz. 2 (OBVIOUSLY! LOL!!!) I have some major curves going on! And this dress seems to make them POP in all the right places! (; Gonna go get me the purpl one now! Hope this review helps someone! (I love it when I see a review with someones height, weight, bust, age...etc. close to mine, so I can get a better idea of the product for ME.) BTW, I am 50 yrs old :).

Grade 
02/22/2015

Five Stars

my wife loves the fit and it looks great.

Grade 
05/14/2014

Amazing Dress

I thought this would be a little flashy, but I've never received so many compliments. My relatives actually looked surprised when they saw me and told me how beautiful I looked. It is a bit snug and shows some bulges that I wish it didn't, but I still got compliments, so maybe I mind it more than others do. I read another review about the bust size being small, and it is. I have a C cup though and it fits just fine. I liked this so much I wanted to buy another just in case something happen to the one I have, but they are sold out of my size :-(

Grade 
01/18/2014

beautifull

My girlfriend really love this and this item fit in her perfectly, you must read the size indicated to make sure you have the correct one

Write a review

Make a lasting impression in this gorgeous dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1267. This stunning dress features a ruffled single shoulder strap, sweetheart neckline and fitted bodice that creates the perfect slim silhouette. With a gathered back detail, this dress is sure to turn heads at any event. This dress also features a floor length, A-line skirt that is feminine and chic, making you look and feel beautiful like never before. Please note that this is a long dress. Short version is also available as style 1266.

6 other products in the same category: